By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSVR thread! - Crisis on the planet of the Apes, better than expected? Livestream footage

Wipout omega collection VR patch....

Love it. 3 100.00%

Like it. 0 0%

Dislike it. 0 0%

Hate it. 0 0%

Mixed feelings on it so far. 0 0%

Other, don't own, comments, indifferent... 0 0%

Total:3

I think you might be approaching vr overload man...

Around the Network

Moss was the best I've played so far. Really fun. I didn't think I would like it. It's worth the money.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

My favorite is still RE7. That game was a goddam experience in VR and it gave me feelings that I don't think any other game/format had ever given me. It could be my goty thanks to VR.

VR is the future. Sony is the only company with multiple development studios putting serious effort into it.

RE7, even as somebody who doesn't get easily spooked, was so damn good in VR that I had to put it down. (It also was the only VR game that may have caused me some slight motion sickness, due to the right stick camera controls - gotta go back and tweak my settings though to be sure).

Thumper and Rez Infinite are practically must-haves too imo. I haven't had the chance to get really into anything else besides Farpoint since black friday, but I have a whole backlog of VR games that I'm preparing to dive into!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Mario Kart VR is the best VR game ever made.

I ordered mine (PSVR) for when I am back from work in January. Then Ill be able to share my point of view. Im very excited about games as resident evil VII and Star Trek for starters

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Cerebralbore101 said:
VR is the future. Sony is the only company with multiple development studios putting serious effort into it.

DOesn't that then define VR as being "Sony VR" as thwe future then?.

Since no one out there is putting any effort (of any kind) into their games?.

I've seen a few that actually look decent outside of just Sony. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I loved rush of blood abs just sitting down comfortably being able to play the, and but Farpoint changed it all. So I think it depends on a game by game basis I suppose.

RE7 was so good I finished it twice on Madhouse difficulty, got the platinum for it, bought all the DLC of which I still have to play the last 2 after I'm done with Skyrim VR. RE7 made the biggest lasting impression in VR, narrowly beating Rez Infinite and Superhot VR. The chainsaw Jack boss fight in VR is the most intense boss fight I have ever played, still gives me the chills.

Most played: DriveClub VR, every single accolade maxed, followed by Skyrim (120 hours so far) then RE7 (65 hours so far)

I prefer playing while sitting on the couch since I can play for hours at a time. I never use headphones, only did for ST Bridge crew to avoid feedback. My 5.1 surround system sounds better and that way I can stay aware of my surroundings, like the baby monitor next to me.
Most games work perfectly fine while sitting, only now and then the arm rest gets in the way when trying to pick something up or hit someone behind me in Skyrim. Superhot VR however needs to be played standing, can't be Neo on the couch.