By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSVR thread! - Crisis on the planet of the Apes, better than expected? Livestream footage

Wipout omega collection VR patch....

Love it. 3 100.00%

Like it. 0 0%

Dislike it. 0 0%

Hate it. 0 0%

Mixed feelings on it so far. 0 0%

Other, don't own, comments, indifferent... 0 0%

Total:3

Wipeout VR's excellent. Feels great, got used to it quickly so motion-sickness wasn't a problem. Also looks great. Better than the other big vr games I've tried so far (not a big list, though).

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Wipout Omega patch has dropped as of this morning and it is BRILLIANT! This is by far a must have title for PSVR, even a reason to buy one. Be warned though, it's INTENSE with all comfort settings off. Spent an hour with it earlier and I'm blow away, even after near 60 VR games played now.

This has been a dream of mine since I heard of VR. The graphics are crisp and clear as the base game, the FPS is super solid. The game holds it's quality to a tee and the VR aspect adds so much more, it's crazy. Even every ship has a cockpit added now. A great game just got even greater.

If you have PSVR, download it now. ASAP. ^^ And hit the dev's up on twitter to thank them for supporting VR in such a fantastic way and all for free for those who own the game.

Best 5GB+ update I've  played yet. XD

4 ≈ One

PwerlvlAmy said:
yall need to try KnockOut League

Thanks for the tip, I'm having a blast with this game.

I can play it 14 days for free (in the VivePort trial) with my Rift and will probably buy it later.