By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG Has 30 Million Players! 25.65m on PC and 4.35m on Xbox One(steamspy)

Captain_Yuri said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Play it and find out ... ?

Lol

Yea but that requires me to spend money... And I already spent too much on the disappointing sex toy from amazon so... I need to save.

Well do you go onto any thread of a game you can't afford and ask "So...what's fun about x"? Seems like a big waste of time. 

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea but that requires me to spend money... And I already spent too much on the disappointing sex toy from amazon so... I need to save.

Well do you go onto any thread of a game you can't afford and ask "So...what's fun about x"? Seems like a big waste of time. 

Just cause I don't want to buy it now doesn't mean I wouldn't want to buy it later... My pay does come every two weeks...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

konkari said:

I checked the steam stats and it shows that PC folks really play PUGB, ans CS. So people spend so much money on gaming PCs to play this?

If league of legends were on Steam, it would be the biggest one. The point is, games focused on the competitive side will always be played more than single player games which most people just play once and after finishing just forget them, pass to the next. Mainly the ones that are pushed by big e-sport events (LoL, Dota, CS, and so forth).

Last edited by Birimbau - on 21 December 2017

Captain_Yuri said:

Just cause I don't want to buy it now doesn't mean I wouldn't want to buy it later... My pay does come every two weeks...

I mean unless you don't know what the game's about at all you're not going  to learn the fun of it till you play it.

It's a battle royale game with 100 players on a big map. You can get weapons by foraging around. You can get cars to use to get to the waypoint. If you don't make it to the waypoint a blue border kills you. The fun in it is the tension, but you're going to have to decide for yourself if that's fun, because a lot of people think it's a boring game. 

That's pretty damn impressive, I may have to pick this up in the new yr.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure there's another way to buy pubg on pc. Going off the Europe and Asia leaderboards I estimate(paper napkin estimate 😀) it's anywhere between 1.5-2 million on Xbox. Also they announced 1 million players after 2 days which is more inline with my estimate than yours. In either case it's selling great.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
I'm pretty sure there's another way to buy pubg on pc. Going off the Europe and Asia leaderboards I estimate(paper napkin estimate 😀) it's anywhere between 1.5-2 million on Xbox. Also they announced 1 million players after 2 days which is more inline with my estimate than yours. In either case it's selling great.

Only way to buy it is from steam because that's where the multiplayer servers are. 

jason1637 said:
adisababa said:
Damn.... seriously???? 3.35 million on the Xbox One??

That's a lot of sales in such a short time, now just got to wait for it to come out of preview, or in a somewhat playable state.

Yea it selling well. They have updates every Tuesday so it should be in a playable state soon.

How can anyone stand by the Xbox port even now is beyond me. The game is a mess on that platform and it was obviously rushed to meet the christam period. Shame on PU and MS for treating their fans this way.

OT: tried the PC version 2 months ago. Not my cup of tea. I get it why people like it, but Im not going to buy it anytime soon.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
jason1637 said:

Yea it selling well. They have updates every Tuesday so it should be in a playable state soon.

How can anyone stand by the Xbox port even now is beyond me. The game is a mess on that platform and it was obviously rushed to meet the christam period. Shame on PU and MS for treating their fans this way.

OT: tried the PC version 2 months ago. Not my cup of tea. I get it why people like it, but Im not going to buy it anytime soon.

The gameplay is just incredibly fun. Game is so fun that I'm willing to overlook the games issues but I still want it fixed.

within a year the game will either need to get updated and have enough content added in order to actually resemble a game, or people will wake up and realize what a hot piece of garbage it really is. honestly i give it 8 months