By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Playground Games(Forza Horizon Devs) New Game will be a Microsoft Exclusive. And it's a Established IP

At first i was confused as to why it being exclusive would be a newsworthy rumour, but a quick google later and i find out that PG is an independent studio. Given i'd only heard about them from Forza Horizon (and that does appear to be the only series they've worked on so far), i always just assumed it was a first party studio.

Around the Network

Bring back Blinx!!!

Nah just kidding.

Next Ben or not it'll still run on one X... Pretty sure MS will try to kill the basic Ben concept to maximize user base and stretch over several gens at the same time... It's the entire point of being a software company With a major foothold in (crossplatform) OSs... And gaming (direct X) as well as a clear wish to unify platforms....

Open world, Blinx!

Nice if it is indeed Fable.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Forza Daytona USA.

RoboTin said: 

Its actually weird if Microsoft is funding 2nd party studio to open new studio to make exclusive RPG game, while closing their RPG studio and cancelling Scalebound where they put a lot of money in.

I think that tells us that they thought Scalebound was gonna suck, or was sucking up way too much money and not making sufficient progress, or a combination of the two.  

Aaand its canceled...

Hunting Season is done...

I think there is a chance it's Re-core done properly.

Xb1 is in desperate need for new exclusives, people need to know what's coming in 2019 and beyond, and it needs to be more than just a new forza, new gears and some timed indie exclusives. I hope MS have some big games that are already far in development which can still release in this gen.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.