By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sold all my consoles.

What ever floats your boat.

Around the Network
Pagan said:

Hey people. I just sold all of my consoles. I am console free now. Thought of holding the switch but nah. Just my PC left. But also just for printing something, writing emails and for sure my crypto wallets. 

Why i did that? Gaming is boring. My first "console" was a c64. So i have seen all of the generations. I have a son  now. He is better than every game with a 100 Meta Score.

I really feel free. I am happy about that. Just wanted to tell that to the vgchartz. I will not miss it.

Regards.

Sure, whatever makes you happy. I'd be bored without my console and my 4K television. I don't care for a PC though. As long as I'm not forced to get rid of my PS4, I'm good with whatever you choose and that's the beauty here, that we can simply choose what we keep and what we don't.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I'm not really sure I can share my true feelings on this thread without risking my first moderation.

How can I put this....

And?

What's the point of this thread?

Just do it!!! I want to see an uncensored ganoncrotch !!!!

I mean, ganon .... 

Pagan said:

Hey people. I just sold all of my consoles. I am console free now. Thought of holding the switch but nah. Just my PC left. But also just for printing something, writing emails and for sure my crypto wallets. 

Why i did that? Gaming is boring. My first "console" was a c64. So i have seen all of the generations. I have a son  now. He is better than every game with a 100 Meta Score.

I really feel free. I am happy about that. Just wanted to tell that to the vgchartz. I will not miss it.

Regards.

I did something similar once (my gaming stretched back to Atari 2600). I ended up having to buy them all over again (at an incredibly inflated price) many years later. You will too. 

Pagan said:

Regards.

I have genuinely been thinking about doing this for several months now. Although I have a few hobbies away from consoles (rock climbing, hiking and mountain biking) I feel my console could be holding me back still. I get the days when I feel I should go out and do some rock Climbing or get on my bike and ride on some trails in the woods but Then i choose to play on Rocket League instead. It’s a hard choice and I can’t figure out whether to do it or not.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Ok?Was there really a need for a thread?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Ok?Was there really a need for a thread?

That is the best avatar ever. (oh and I agree) Rex needs some line as quotable as Shulk.

eh....

I have to think there is some underlying factor here.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Not sure how having a kid and gaming are mutually exclusive...

I have two sons and as soon as they were able to play something I introduced them to gaming...first video games, then boardgames as well...so we play together a lot.

Are you saying that you've been addicted to games if you had to get rid of them all to be able to control yourself and spend time with your son?

Have fun and good luck, whatever you decide to do or not to do.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.