By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG on XB1 crosses 1m players in 48 hours, will be bundled with XB1 X through Dec 31st

Tmfwang said:
d21lewis said:

I may be reading too fast but where does it say"Console launch exclusive"?

Also, I'm sure it's a console launch exclusive.

First sentence

I need my eyes examined!!

Last edited by d21lewis - on 15 December 2017

Around the Network

I expected 2M by the end of December, and this seems inline with that prediction, if not a bit higher.

Congrats nonetheless

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Snoopy said:
jason1637 said:

They tried to buy the devs but they didn't want to be bought out.

Source?

An insider posted it on resetera a few months ago. I doubt I'll be able to find the post but I'll look for it.

I know it's super popular, but probably the worst game you could bundle to show the power of the console.

FIT_Gamer said:
I know it's super popular, but probably the worst game you could bundle to show the power of the console.

I agree. Probably the first game I've actually returned since Killzone 3 (which wasn't a bad game--i just didn't like it). On the plus side, my Xbox One X came with a code for two weeks of Game Pass. They can download Gears 4 or something.

Around the Network

Absolutely incredible sales. Xbox is the best box!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

d21lewis said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I agree. Probably the first game I've actually returned since Killzone 3 (which wasn't a bad game--i just didn't like it). On the plus side, my Xbox One X came with a code for two weeks of Game Pass. They can download Gears 4 or something.

Buy the worlds most powerful console, and get the worlds lowest fps game. lol jk.

This is actually a smart idea. The game may not show off the X, but it will help sell it no doubt.

shikamaru317 said:
In light of the recent PS4 price drop to $250, I'm wishing that MS had decided to bundle PUBG with XB1 S as well.

I think they will sometime before February. I think they want to get the game more stable.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

That's better. Those are the numbers I was expecting more. I figure it'll continue to sell well for awhile now.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

shikamaru317 said:
In light of the recent PS4 price drop to $250, I'm wishing that MS had decided to bundle PUBG with XB1 S as well.

I doubt they're that dumb.  Have you SEEN how it runs on the base XB1?  Might as well bundle it with Microsoft Powerpoint.