By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales - December 3rd - December 9th, 2017

Individual formats

All formats

Source 1 and Source 2

Last edited by Shikamo - on 11 December 2017

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
You posted the same chart twice. Where's the combined formats?

oh tks kapi i'll adjust :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Come on Switch!!

I saw that Sonic Forces was slightly up on Switch, overtaking Xenoblade 2 on its second week. This is so appaling that I can barely find the words. Every week Switch's audience problem is more alarming.

Where's Xenoblade 2?

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot still doing fantastic over in the UK!

1-2 Switch showing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 who the boss is

ryuzaki57 said:
I saw that Sonic Forces was slightly up on Switch, overtaking Xenoblade 2 on its second week. This is so appaling that I can barely find the words. Every week Switch's audience problem is more alarming.

No problem, it had the normal jrpg drop. Only problem is your over analysis.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Where's Xenoblade 2?

Early grave (holiday games overlapping it)

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

No problem, it had the normal jrpg drop. Only problem is your over analysis.

It is pretty funny, doesn't ever complain about the fact battlefront 2 for the PS4 is 4th.