By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

Oh my god!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
KrspaceT said:
Show me the salt.

Show me the salt from those without a Switch.

Bring me their sodium!

I doubt there's going to be much salt this time around.  Bayonetta is more or less a Nintendo franchise now since they paid for the development of 2 & 3 -- hell, they've treated the Bayonetta franchise a lot better than some of their own franchises.  Anyway, most people who would be salty have the rumor of a proper DMC sequel to ease the pain.

BasilZero said:

Thanks!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Yessssssssssss

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

So, is Bayonetta unofficially a Nintendo franchise at this point?

Around the Network
wombat123 said:
KrspaceT said:
Show me the salt.

Show me the salt from those without a Switch.

Bring me their sodium!

I doubt there's going to be much salt this time around.  Bayonetta is more or less a Nintendo franchise now since they paid for the development of 2 & 3 -- hell, they've treated the Bayonetta franchise a lot better than some of their own franchises.  Anyway, most people who would be salty have the rumor of a proper DMC sequel to ease the pain.

This is the same internet that was upset that Switch Rocket League has a Samus car, remember? 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

ITS. FUCKING. TIME.

wombat123 said:

Nintendo should just buy the IP from Sega at this point.

At this point in time, I think it is basically a Nintendo franchise. I mean, appears on Smash, Bayo 2 is exclusive, and now 3?I dont think there is a way for it to return to multiplat save a reboot.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Dang, was not expecting that. Pretty sweet overall. Now people who missed out can get it on Switch, and there's a 3rd to be excited for. Not bad at all.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nintendo should just buy the Bayo IP from SEGA and a big stake in Platinum. When Wii was making them cash they bought Monolith Soft. It's time to spend some Switch money and buy Platinum.