By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 announced exclusively for Switch!

Nautilus said:
SegataSanshiro said:

You mean pretty much the same position Monolith was in when Nintendo bought them. Success with other series and had a good relationship with Nintendo. So I stand by what I said.

What success were they having?And as big as Nier, which basically sold/will sell 2 millions?

2 million. No S, just 2 million. Please say it right. Wish people would stop doing that, sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine. They were just coming off 2 Baten Kaitos games 5 Xenosaga games (including the remake for DS and the mobile game) and Namco X Capcom. They were very busy in a short amount of time.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Nautilus said:

What success were they having?And as big as Nier, which basically sold/will sell 2 millions?

2 million. No S, just 2 million. Please say it right. Wish people would stop doing that, sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine. They were just coming off 2 Baten Kaitos games 5 Xenosaga games (including the remake for DS and the mobile game) and Namco X Capcom. They were very busy in a short amount of time.

There is a reason why he said that. His first language is a romance language, which does actually add an s to multiple millions.

SegataSanshiro said:
Nautilus said:

"just" 2 million?Since when selling 2 million in which was clearly a budget game is bad?Thats excellent sales.And like Hiku said, monolith might have been busy, but it didnt had any big sucess in their hands.Quite the oposite really, many of their games underperformed.Thats why thex were good being bought out, and Namco was happy giving them away.

Nvm the first part.I understood what you meant with the s now.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

VGPolyglot said:
SegataSanshiro said:

There is a reason why he said that. His first language is a romance language, which does actually add an s to multiple millions.

But is it incorrect to put the s there according to english grammar?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
VGPolyglot said:

But is it incorrect to put the s there according to english grammar?

Yeah, unless it is undefined. As in "millions of fans". But if there is a number before it, no s is added.

Around the Network

That's why exclusive should exist. IMO Bayo 3 won't exist without Nintendo same goes for the other 3rd party Exclusives..

Anyway, Noice! I will be able to play Bayo 2 now and even better a sequel as well.
It's really nice to be a fan of Japanese games this past couple of years.

Beautiful!

Knowing Nintendo this will be out by Winter 2018.

Nautilus said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Nintendo should just buy the Bayo IP from SEGA and a big stake in Platinum. When Wii was making them cash they bought Monolith Soft. It's time to spend some Switch money and buy Platinum.

With Nier success, I dont think Platinum would want that, not when there is so much money to make out of a Nier 3.But I dont think thats really necessary, given the excellent relationship Nintendo and Platinum have.

This, Nier was too incredible to limit Platinum on what platform they can put it on.

Lube Me Up

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Nautilus said:

With Nier success, I dont think Platinum would want that, not when there is so much money to make out of a Nier 3.But I dont think thats really necessary, given the excellent relationship Nintendo and Platinum have.

This, Nier was too incredible to limit Platinum on what platform they can put it on.

Its not really that, but I think Square wouldnt want to limit the sales just for Switch and lose the fanbase on the PS4