By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

JRPGfan said:
d21lewis said:

Around these parts, we try not to use the words "1" ,"2," and "Switch" in the same sentence. We may summon the destroyer, again...

The sequel.... 1,2,3-switch :p

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7iicbm/i_wish_this_would_have_been_nintendos_real_launch/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
Magnus said:

F*ck you Nintendo. Once again they are stealing games from the people who bought a Wii U.

They're still on the Wii U.

Which means nothing if you could skip the Wii U and get the game anyways.

Magnus said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Why exactly is that a problem if someone skips the Wii U and gets the game?

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 10 December 2017

Wyrdness said:
Magnus said:

Because it means the Wii U was a waste of money.

Magnus said:
Wyrdness said:

You do realize you could just skip the Switch version of games you've already played, right? They're meant for people who missed out on them.

Around the Network

Pass unless it comes out as a physical copy.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Magnus said:

You do realize you could just skip the Switch version of games you've already played, right? They're meant for people who missed out on them.

Sure, but I wouldn't be able to skip the Switch entirely, because you really think Nintendo would sh*t on people who bought the Switch like they did with the people who bought a Wii U?

Magnus said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

The games are being released 4 years later. Would you hold off that much? Lol

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Magnus said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Sure, but I wouldn't be able to skip the Switch entirely, because you really think Nintendo would sh*t on people who bought the Switch like they did with the people who bought a Wii U?

I don't think bringing Wii U exclusives to the Switch means that they are s***ing on people who bought the Wii U.  I still don't understand how this is a bad thing.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Magnus said:

That's what I'm doing, and it's one of the main reasons why I've little to no interest in the Switch so far. That being said, I don't see any problem with the ports, as someone said before, my Wii U games aren't going to disappear, and since I don't have plans to sell them I couldn't care less about them losing their value. 

Bayonetta 2 is a great game that deserved more sales, the only bad thing I can see here is that Nintendo is being cheapskate and giving a download code instead of a second cartridge for Bayonetta 1.