By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

Nintendo is doing this so right. Fuck you, Nintendo! Fuck you!!

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Shikamo said:

Update:

Bayonetta 2 has local online and offline coop, amiibo support, video capture on Switch; new screenshots

Yes online! Did the Wii U one had coop? Cant remember? 

I think the wii u had a mode with online coop but not with offline.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Silly question by I assume it’s also available physically as well?

Bayonetta 1,2 & 3 and the Switch..... daaaaaamn.

Cool!

Donkey Kong Country Returns + Tropical Freeze collection and Wonderful 101 next, please.

Around the Network
acdcste said:

Bayonetta 2 is physical, meanwhile 1 is a dlc code. The same as it was on Wii U.

It looks like their is a special edition for either Japan or Europe that include 1 and 2 both in physical form, so maybe that will come over.

All these ports really do make the Wii-U feel like "early access" console.

Buy our console to play these games before they come out. Specially when you consider stuff like Mario Kart, and Pokken coming out with MORE content.

That said this port makes sense. You'll want 1&2 to connect to 3.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

awesome! now bring paper mario color splash and other wii u games to switch ;)

irstupid said:
acdcste said:

Bayonetta 2 is physical, meanwhile 1 is a dlc code. The same as it was on Wii U.

It looks like their is a special edition for either Japan or Europe that include 1 and 2 both in physical form, so maybe that will come over.

The special edition in Europe is getting the code as well, only Japan gets both physical.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I guess it's good that I ended up not getting Bayo on WiiU then, one of the few ports I don't have to double dip at full price, but actually get to enjoy for the first time.