By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

Wyrdness said:
Magnus said:

N64 titles on DS were retro, SNES games on GBA were retro, Wii games on Wii U eShop weren't even ports, just ripped ISOs. The only example that applies is the Super Mario games ported to SNES but they only ported Mario, not the myriad of other titles on NES. Never before Nintendo ported so many titles from a console so soon after release.

Wii games on eShop is no different though the are even more of them than the ports Nintendo have brought on Switch.

LOL Nintendo put zero effort on the Wii games on eShop, it was no different than using backwards compatibility. It's nothing compared with Switch ports that have massive extra content.

Around the Network
Magnus said:
Wyrdness said:

Wii games on eShop is no different though the are even more of them than the ports Nintendo have brought on Switch.

LOL Nintendo put zero effort on the Wii games on eShop, it was no different than using backwards compatibility. It's nothing compared with Switch ports that have massive extra content.

Except BC doesn't cost you 19 quid to use you're complaining on the premise that games from a previous platform becoming available on a newer platform so the Wii games fit that category as well.

Magnus said:
Wyrdness said:

my god, you are just a bundle of joy...
we get it, everything is bad and you hate things. move along, nothing to continue bitching about

almost hope they port DK:TF so you can make a thread about it.

and OT: f*ck yes, double dip time

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bayonetta 1 was an incredible game, I prefferred it in many ways to Bayonetta 2. Bayonetta 2 does improve on a lot of things, but I feel the biggest problem is it sometimes easy to get uttterly destroyed by enemies because of the camera and how your obstructed from seeing exactly what your enemy is doing with so many particle effects. That aside, I wish Platinum the best with Bayo 3.

I bought a Wii U partly for Bayo 2; I won't be buying another console for a game that should have come out on Wii U. One game for one console is not good enough. Bayo 2 was a very good game though, so I hope Platinum find success with Bayo 3. However I will say that part of the reason I may have enjoyed Bayo 1 more is becuase the controller on the PS3 feels so much better for these types of games than the clunky Wii U controller.