By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1+2 coming to Switch on February 16, 2018, online and offline coop, price, more

Rocketjay8 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Sooooo, what exactly is left on Wii U now? Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Xenoblade Chronicles X (almost certain to be ported), Super Mario 3D World, DKC: Tropical Freeze, and Pikmin 3. Everything else will either be ported or obsolete soon. Woo hoo! I bought a Wii U so I can have 4-5 unique games!

I am psyched for the port though. Everything should be ported from Wii U to Switch. Make the Wii U completely obsolete.

You missed super mario maker.

I would love that to be ported. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Still 2 games for the price of one, even if both games have aged a bit.
Still worth it.
And I'll certainly be buying 3 once that game comes out!

Bayonetta 2 is aging pretty well in my squinty eyes... 

I bet it will look great on hd small screen

Conina said:
Magnus said:

F*ck you Nintendo. Once again they are stealing games from the people who bought a Wii U.

I just checked... my Bayonetta 2 disc is still here.

Was worried for a moment.

LOL

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'll triple/double dip on this :)

d21lewis said:
JRPGfan said:
Bayonetta 1,2 & 3 and the Switch..... daaaaaamn.

Around these parts, we try not to use the words "1" ,"2," and "Switch" in the same sentence. We may summon the destroyer, again...

The sequel.... 1,2,3-switch :p

Around the Network

Wow. The Bayonetta doublepack on Wii U dropped so hard in price. Used to be a $70 game. Now only goes for $35.

I never finished Bayonetta 2...
Having it on the go will help...
I need my feminist icon...

Have a nice day...

Magnus said:

F*ck you Nintendo. Once again they are stealing games from the people who bought a Wii U.

They're still on the Wii U.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Wow. The Bayonetta doublepack on Wii U dropped so hard in price. Used to be a $70 game. Now only goes for $35.

$35 for a 3 year old game + a 7 year old game seems low to you? *ROFL*

Conina said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

$35 for a 3 year old game + a 7 year old game seems low to you? *ROFL*

High prices for Nintendo games are not uncommon. Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii still goes for damned near $70.