By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 worldwide sales top 70.6 million, PlayStation VR tops two million

So PS4 has now officially passed 3ds to become the overall highest selling console of this Gen! Congrats Sony!

Around the Network

stolen from resetera:

Number of days to reach 50M from 40M : 198 days

Number of days to reach 60M from 50M : 187 days

Number of days to reach 70M from 60M : 175 days

Playstation_awaiter said:
Damage control, I’m expecting the worst for NPD.

Yea sony needs to heavily  damage  control against  the wiiu,switch, xbox one,3ds thats absolutely  destroying  the ps4 sales ww.

owait .

..yd

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

That is great numbers for the PS4. It is by far the best hardware value in my mind.

Last edited by Acevil - on 07 December 2017

So hang on, did PS4 just overtake 3DS in global sales?

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

Around the Network
tak13 said:

-

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

True global domination. 

AnmolRed said:
So PS4 has now officially passed 3ds to become the overall highest selling console of this Gen! Congrats Sony!

3ds might have sold enough in November to be slightly higher but even if it did ps4 will easily pass it in December. The king has finally taken over. 

Train wreck said:
stolen from resetera:

Number of days to reach 50M from 40M : 198 days

Number of days to reach 60M from 50M : 187 days

Number of days to reach 70M from 60M : 175 days

Nothing stops this train! 

only777 said:
So hang on, did PS4 just overtake 3DS in global sales?

Damn the PS4 is selling great. Is there still anyone who thinks PS4 is not going to overtake the Wii.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Impressive and very well deserved! Can't wait to see if next year will be even better.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan