By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 48): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 27- December 3, 2017

Kerotan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I think you really need to stop with this cannibalizing thing. 

It's a running joke. Another poster used it in a serious comment last week and since it's not possible to cannibalize a rival console it's become one of those legendary memes.

I think you're greatly over exaggerating the memeworthiness your thread.



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Kerotan said:

It's a running joke. Another poster used it in a serious comment last week and since it's not possible to cannibalize a rival console it's become one of those legendary memes.

I think you're greatly over exaggerating the memeworthiness your thread.

He has a selfgod complex. Its ok, it is memeworthy



tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Looks like ps4 cannibalized some switch sales this week. 

 

If ps4 didn't increase to 30k+ first week of December I would have been really disappointed. Need a big week next week to give it a chance to be up YOY. Famitsu looks like it will be up easily though. 

 

And ps4 set to break a mile stone next week on famitsu.  The mighty vita will be over taken. Many thought this day would never come but I knew it would.

If your joking cool, if not switch is out of stock again. Nintendo ships what it sells. 

i Think you meant sells what it ships



Pachofilauri said:
tbone51 said:

If your joking cool, if not switch is out of stock again. Nintendo ships what it sells. 

i Think you meant sells what it ships

I think you both meant that Nintendo sells everything it ships and eats everyone else's sales on top of that. 

I'm just joking.
Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 06 December 2017

Pachofilauri said:
tbone51 said:

If your joking cool, if not switch is out of stock again. Nintendo ships what it sells. 

i Think you meant sells what it ships

Well tbf it can go like this too lol! But yeah your right



Around the Network

Ark survival evolved continues to impress and is showing signs it could have decent legs over the next 2 years.

Anyway next week will be historic. PS4 passes out the vita and will become the second best selling console in Japan of it's gen when you include handhelds.

1. 3ds
2. PS4
3. Vita
4. Wii U
5. XB1

This will be a major event because it's going to be the final order the gen will finish with.



Switch is killing it. :D



Kerotan said:

It's a running joke. Another poster used it in a serious comment last week and since it's not possible to cannibalize a rival console it's become one of those legendary memes.

Kerotan, anyone using the cannibalizing thing as a running joke is laughing at you, not with you. You're the running joke.

Just like when Don got triggered at the "Switch is killing it" comments and then everyone kept writing that in every thread.



NoCtiS_NoX said:
Miyamotoo said: 

We dont need to spamming this thread with ours long arguing, I will send answer via PM.



Miyamotoo said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

We dont need to spamming this thread with ours long arguing, I will send answer via PM.

It's not spamming when we are talking about sales. >_>