By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 48): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 27- December 3, 2017

Switch is killing it. :D

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

It's a running joke. Another poster used it in a serious comment last week and since it's not possible to cannibalize a rival console it's become one of those legendary memes.

Kerotan, anyone using the cannibalizing thing as a running joke is laughing at you, not with you. You're the running joke.

Just like when Don got triggered at the "Switch is killing it" comments and then everyone kept writing that in every thread.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Miyamotoo said: 

We dont need to spamming this thread with ours long arguing, I will send answer via PM.

Miyamotoo said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

We dont need to spamming this thread with ours long arguing, I will send answer via PM.

It's not spamming when we are talking about sales. >_>

justinian said:

Switch totally destroying the competition in Japan. It’s not even a fight to be honest and I am not surprised. I expected this. It’s the USA and EU that surprised me.

I really think the Switch can do more than 20m in Japan in its lifetime.

Yep! I am hoping for Animal Crossing to be announced at the upcoming Nintendo Direct, and for it and Pokemon to release Next Year. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

The crazy thing is that the switch is pulling these numbers... DESPITE lacking portable's greatest hits lineup of pokemon/animal crossing/monsterhunter. Also smash. And even mario kart is just a port.
Its not going to sell as much due to stock, but next year with potential pokemon? This thing might even break 1 mil per week next holiday.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Kerotan said:

It's a running joke. Another poster used it in a serious comment last week and since it's not possible to cannibalize a rival console it's become one of those legendary memes.

Kerotan, anyone using the cannibalizing thing as a running joke is laughing at you, not with you. You're the running joke.

Just like when Don got triggered at the "Switch is killing it" comments and then everyone kept writing that in every thread.

That's why most are still saying it :D

I'm glad that Xenoblade 2 did more than the previous games and the series is showing some growth in Japan, though obviously the Werstern sales will be more important to gauge the game's success.

Switch's numbers are just insane,

Ark on the PS4 proves Japan has a soft spot for broken games. Bodes well for PUBG.

Great Switch numbers

Pokemon USUM should hit 1M by next week

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]