By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

xenoblade x ..had a lot of other wii u games I wanted but I abandoned it after hearing about the NX.

Around the Network

Last physical game (August 2017):

Last digital game (also a few months ago, I think):

Probably something off the virtual console, super mario RPG most likely. But the last actual Wii U game was splatoon, i think. All i know is i didn't buy anything in 2016 or ever after, not like there are new games coming out for it anyway.

Breath of the Wild, but I left it sealed. I only played the Switch version. My thinking then was that it could go up in price like Twilight Princess did on the Gamecube.

Zelda Breath of the Wild, I don't have Switch in these moments.

Around the Network

Last physical: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Last game: Fire Emblem (VC)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Just purchased Earthbound about a minute ago. Before that, it was Xenoblade Chronicles on the VC in February 2017, so you could count that as my last Wii game as well. The last time I actually purchased a Wii U game was way back in November of 2015 when I bought Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I do have Star Fox Zero, which we got when it came out in April 2016, but that's my rooommate's game, not mine. I didn't realize it had been so long since I had bought a Wii U game, because I have actually been playing the system quite a lot.

I might still get Tokyo Mirage Sessions, but only if it goes on a major sale. Not paying $60 for it.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Rayman Legends, in August 2016.

Breath of the wild. i knew i wouldnt be able to get my hand on the switch for some times, so i decided to buy it on WiiU. i've polayed hundred of hours, and i,m still not sure if i will get it for the switch.

It's been a good while, but I think my last game was NES Remix.