By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

The last full Wii U game I bought was Tokyo Mirage Sessions, though I got Pandora's Tower off the VC.

They won't be the last ones I'll ever buy though. Heck, I'm still planning on buying a few titles off Wiiware before it shuts down.

Around the Network

I finally got Splatoon back in June... just finished the story mode as I've been hooked on turf.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

this one: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu/darksiders_warmastered_edition

Switch!!!

Oh crap, I totally forgot that I bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Still remember when sears.com had a price glitch and listed the Super Mario Bros U bundle for $65. I went to Walmart that night and they didn’t have the advertised bundle but the guy there price matched the Mario Kart 8 bundle, which was a much better bundle anyway. That was a gift for Christmas 2014.

Oh yeah,  wasn't this also when the 3DS Or something had a super cheap price on Sears or something? I remember reading about it here and rushing to stop All the price matching at my store as we had just started to price match and were new to it. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I think it was pokken or a vc game, probably the latter.

Zelda TP HD like a month ago, well it was a gift from my gf but I was planning to buy it anyway.

I know... my English sucks.

Twilight princess (on sale).

Paper Mario, shortly after launch. 2016 was a pretty quiet year for releases but I was happy with that and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and outside of those I had some time to catch up on my backlog.

Last full game purchased: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Xenoblade Chronicles X was the first non-VC Wii U game I had purchased in 2 years. So essentially, aside from XCX and VC games, Super Mario 3D World or Wii Fit U was my last Wii U game.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.