By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

The last full Wii U game I bought was Tokyo Mirage Sessions, though I got Pandora's Tower off the VC.

They won't be the last ones I'll ever buy though. Heck, I'm still planning on buying a few titles off Wiiware before it shuts down.

Around the Network

I finally got Splatoon back in June... just finished the story mode as I've been hooked on turf.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

this one: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu/darksiders_warmastered_edition

Switch!!!

Oh crap, I totally forgot that I bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

I think it was pokken or a vc game, probably the latter.

Around the Network

Zelda TP HD like a month ago, well it was a gift from my gf but I was planning to buy it anyway.

I know... my English sucks.

Twilight princess (on sale).

Paper Mario, shortly after launch. 2016 was a pretty quiet year for releases but I was happy with that and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and outside of those I had some time to catch up on my backlog.

Last full game purchased: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Xenoblade Chronicles X was the first non-VC Wii U game I had purchased in 2 years. So essentially, aside from XCX and VC games, Super Mario 3D World or Wii Fit U was my last Wii U game.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

At retail, Star Fox Zero
Just bought Axiom Verge on digital - planning to scoop up Fatal Frame 5 before the eShop goes kaput

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016