By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you bought? Any games in 2019?

The last game I bought: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (I still have to find time to play it)

The last game I played through: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Around the Network

Like most of you, Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conina said:
The last game I bought: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (I still have to find time to play it)

OH I loved Treasure Tracker! Hope a directors cut comes to the Switch. Put 20-50 hours into the game. Was just a nice, enjoyable time.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Conina said:

OH I loved Treasure Tracker! Hope a directors cut comes to the Switch. Put 20-50 hours into the game. Was just a nice, enjoyable time.

Same here. I want a switch version of that as I only ever played the demo. Also want a ninja gaiden 3: razor’s edge, Mario tennis ultra smash (with more content), smash bros u, paper Mario color splash, and donkey Kong tropical freeze ports on switch. 

Last edited by UltimateGamer1982 - on 03 December 2017

Xenoblade Chronicles X in December 2015 was the last Wii U game I bought.

Around the Network

Either Darksiders or Paper Mario. Yet to play either.

Physical: Tokio Mirage Sessions #FE

Digital: Steamworld Dig, just a couple of days ago with my Gold points

I think it was TMS#FE.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This thread pushed me to purchase Paper Mario(Got it for about $34AUS :P). Will get Hyrule Warriors this week and maybe Kirby. I think I'll be done after that.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I don't want to buy a Switch yet and I needed that game.