By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

"I hear you"...

A guy who's suffering by the Dunning-Kruger-Effect...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Say what you will about Trump, but there’s a lot of value in his Presidency. He’s answered mankind’s greatest question: can the United States be run by an Illiterate Russian hooker toilet?

Last edited by Jumpin - on 25 February 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Still a monumental bellend.

Yep, trump is still a trash person and he still heads an entire party of villains.

I hate using that term, but "Tax cuts for the rich, taking things from the poor" is about as villainous as you get without being a warlord in the modern world.

Conservatism has its place in this world alongside liberalism, the two can be balanced, but that's not what we have. Modern conservatives push racist, homophobic, misogynist agendas, care more about money and guns and religion than healthcare, education and public safety, and are content to cling to 'tradition' while demonizing any sort of progression as a 'liberal agenda'.

I'm not going to conjure a false equivalence to pretend that liberals are 'as bad', because they're not. America is fighting a cold civil war, and republicans are the villains, and Trump is the final boss.

Alara317 said:
Yep, trump is still a trash person and he still heads an entire party of villains.

I hate using that term, but "Tax cuts for the rich, taking things from the poor" is about as villainous as you get without being a warlord in the modern world.

Conservatism has its place in this world alongside liberalism, the two can be balanced, but that's not what we have. Modern conservatives push racist, homophobic, misogynist agendas, care more about money and guns and religion than healthcare, education and public safety, and are content to cling to 'tradition' while demonizing any sort of progression as a 'liberal agenda'.

I'm not going to conjure a false equivalence to pretend that liberals are 'as bad', because they're not. America is fighting a cold civil war, and republicans are the villains, and Trump is the final boss.

Trump's childhood hero?

Prince John has small hands too. While his mouth is cartoonishly large, Trump's is cartoonishly small.

Part of the funny thing about the conservatives is they can't stop whining about the left fighting for other victims... while simultaneously, the right constantly frames themselves as the real victims. They go on about how people wanting gun control is an attack on freedom, then at the same time are ferociously attacking sexual freedoms, religious freedoms (when they are non-Christian/irreligious), and human rights and freedoms.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

I still can't get over how little commotion there's been over Trump blocking the memo rebuttal. That was so transparent but hasn't gotten nearly the same attention as his other goofs...

Thats because the memo was a clear polital tool. 

The democrats made a memo that had classified information in it, knowing full well that he could not release it. Thus they put him in a catch 22. He releases it and they bash him fro releasing classified information. He blocks it and they say he is playing politics/partisan/ect by releasing the republican memo and not the democratic one.

OK, all Trump joking aside.

The worst part about his election to office is not what policies or things he supports. It's a much bigger issue than that.

The worst problem is that a pure demagogue was seen as legitimately the best politicians of anyone in the race. His tactics are the sort of thing democracies have been warned to shun for 2500 years, and now demagoguery has become a legit thing in politics. It's happening started happening here in Europe, too.

History has shown that demagoguery always leads toward the breakdown of democracy, and often the establishment of tyranny or reigns of terror; or a combination of the two.

Trump's presidency will inevitably disappoint his so called supporters, because they're never going to get what they actually want out of it.

They live in fear of the modern world where they have to live side by side with people who have different skin color and some who have different sexual preferences than them and their casual bigotry is not as freely accepted and that world scares his supporters.

The problem with their ill-thought out logic is those "colored folk" and "gays" are still going to be there in 4 or 8 years whether they like it or not. There is no wall that changes that. The majority of American children under five are now a "so-called" minority or mixed race and that future terrifies Trump's base.

They think Trump is somehow the answer to turn the world back to 1960-something, which ultimately he will never be able to deliver on. And then they will likely become even more bitter than they are today when that eventually dawns on them. But I guess a big chunk of them will be dead soon too given most of them are now in their 60s/70s. The median viewership age for Fox News is like 68, lol, that means a huge chunk of their viewers is like 70+. The future doesn't belong to these people. 

Past that his policies are nothing but typical Republican fluff, give tax breaks to the rich until the economy inevitably collapses on itself ala George W. Bush. Funny too how Republicans have no problems running huge deficits and driving up the national debt ... so long as its tax breaks for the rich, then the deficit/debt exploding (as it will under Trump) is no problemo.

Last edited by Soundwave - on 25 February 2018

RolStoppable said:
Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fyar4wJ3-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-wtsocxHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3A-LHx8PfM

irstupid said:
TallSilhouette said:

I still can't get over how little commotion there's been over Trump blocking the memo rebuttal. That was so transparent but hasn't gotten nearly the same attention as his other goofs...

Thats because the memo was a clear polital tool. 

The democrats made a memo that had classified information in it, knowing full well that he could not release it. Thus they put him in a catch 22. He releases it and they bash him fro releasing classified information. He blocks it and they say he is playing politics/partisan/ect by releasing the republican memo and not the democratic one.

The House Intelligence Committee, that oversees the nation's intelligence services, voted unanimously to release unsafe information?