By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
RolStoppable said:
Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, I guess. It’s incredible how ignorant and completely delusional some of his supporters are. I really can’t wait until the chokes on something and all his supporters with him.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Whatever makes you sleep at night, I guess. It’s incredible how ignorant and completely delusional some of his supporters are. I really can’t wait until the chokes on something and all his supporters with him.

You're almost as mean as StarOcean.

Thank you. I’m a pacifist usually, but if anything gets me going it’s wilful ignorance.

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

You're almost as mean as StarOcean.

To be fair, you are saying quite foolish things. It would make sense that a rational person would treat that with disdain and disrespect. 

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Thank you. I’m a pacifist usually, but if anything gets me going it’s wilful ignorance.

I'm also a pacifist, usually. Except when I use my gun.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for protecting my rights to own guns.

Your rights....as a German living in Austria. Reminds me of a certain Austrian living in Germany, who also said foolish things... 

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Your rights....as a German living in Austria. Reminds me of a certain Austrian living in Germany. 

Could you please stop with the insults? I am not German.

So you grew up in Germany but are not German. So what are you then? Surely not American.

You're insulting yourself with your comments, no need for me to do that for you.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

So you grew up in Germany but are not German. So what are you then? Surely not American.

You're insulting yourself with your comments, no need for me to do that for you.

Why do you think that I grew up in Germany?

Because you told me. You also told me you're an AfD supporter btw. 

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Because you told me. You also told me you're an AfD supporter btw. 

The database retrieved the source of your beliefs: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=231790

Your beliefs are wrong. Now apologize and bow to me, because it is the destiny of the German people to worship an Austrian.

You‘re right mein Führer, please don’t shoot me. I apologise.

I now also remember the cause of confusion back then...(GoOnKid went to school in Nordrhein-Westfalen, so that should answer your question.) and I also remember, why you gave yourself the infamous Ruepel badge. Which, of course, is in direct connection to Trump allowing you to buy weapons...am I right?!

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

I now also remember the cause of confusion back then...(GoOnKid went to school in Nordrhein-Westfalen, so that should answer your question.) and I also remember, why you gave yourself the infamous Ruepel badge. Which, of course, is in direct connection to Trump allowing you to buy weapons...am I right?!

Trump protects my right to own guns, because it is only because of guns that America is a free country. It is necessary that the people are allowed to own guns in order to protect themselves from the potential threat of a government that wants to limit the people's freedom or take it away entirely.

This is something that is of incredible importance in general, but much moreso during times like this.

It’s very debatable actually, that the US really is a freer country than the European countries. Many, including myself, would argue the opposite.

I still don’t understand how any decision in the States affects your rights, because you are simply not an American.

Errorist76 said:
RolStoppable said:

Trump protects my right to own guns, because it is only because of guns that America is a free country. It is necessary that the people are allowed to own guns in order to protect themselves from the potential threat of a government that wants to limit the people's freedom or take it away entirely.

This is something that is of incredible importance in general, but much moreso during times like this.

It’s very debatable actually, that the US really is a freer country than the European countries. Many, including myself, would argue the opposite.

I still don’t understand how any decision in the States affects your rights, because you are simply not an American.

Now I'm interested.  What do Europeans have in common (let's say >50% of EU) that outweighs, for example, that our speech is freer and we don't pay taxes to fund state religions? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

Wroooooooong! Oh boy this is so wrong! 

Liberals also believe in having the right to own guns, the prospect is simply that guns shouldn't be so easy to obtain. Believe it or not, Liberals ALSO believe in freedom, and believe that you have the freedom to do as you chose, and if you so chose to have a gun - be it for hunting or self defense or as a hobby - then we believe you should be entitled to it. The only caveat is that you should PROVE that you're stable, responsible, and mature enough to have one and you're not likely to go shooting up schools! Simple, really! 

Second of all, while it may have been sorta kinda maybe true at one point that guns ensured the safety of the american people on american soil, that was over 300 years ago when the nation was still in its infancy and threatened by outside forces. That's just not the case anymore, hasn't been for a very long time. And if you think the terrorist attack on the WTC is reason to bear arms, tell me...how would having a gun have saved that? were the people at work that day going to shoot out the window and take down the terrorist from there? 

Right now, the republican party are the only ones taking 'rights' away from US Citizens. Rights for gays to marry, rights for trans people to use the bathroom they feel most comfortable in, etc. The only governing body that has any interest in taking away rights is the same one that pushes the agenda of having guns to rise up against the tyranny of the government. So, by their logic, you best strap in for 'republican hunting season' (Disclaimer, I am NOT seriously suggesting you shoot your nearest republican, this statement was meant to be absurd and therefore not taken seriously.) Republicans want to deport people who have lived here all their lives, take healthcare away from those who need it most, give tax breaks to the rich, and generally find new and creative ways of messing with the poor....but hey, as long as you get to keep your guns, what does education, mental health, or safety do for you? Who cares about all that, right? YOU GOT A GUN! Shoot that cancer away, bro! 

IT's baffling how anyone could actually believe the things you say. Do you have no link or relation to reality? Have you even been outside your house for the last 20 years? These ideals that republicans live by are outdated by at least 50 years, get with the times, the future will look back on your kind as villains. 

Or you're just trolling, saying the most absurd, foolish, nonsensical things you can think of to get a rise out of people. In that case, I have no idea how you're not banned.