By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
RolStoppable said:
Trump has done a good job so far, vindicating those who got persecuted for voting him. Still, many haters remain vocal because they have no solid grasp of politics and parrot what they hear on TV.

Wrong. This is just factually, ethically, and politically wrong. 

Around the Network

I hardly feel anger and hate for a person, with the strong need to Batman-slap him for hours...but this walking shit show does exactly that.

RolStoppable said:
Errorist76 said:

I hardly feel anger and hate for a person, with the strong need to Batman-slap him for hours...but this walking shit show does exactly that.

You are too emotionally invested. How much of an effect does Trump have on your life? Chances are that he doesn't affect anything. Trump is a lot of bark with no bite.

This guy affects more people negatively around this planet than Kim Yong Un. No Hyperbole. It’s called empathy for my fellow humans.

Errorist76 said:
RolStoppable said:

You are too emotionally invested. How much of an effect does Trump have on your life? Chances are that he doesn't affect anything. Trump is a lot of bark with no bite.

This guy affects more people negatively around this planet than Kim Yong Un. No Hyperbole. It’s called empathy for my fellow humans.

They're not equal. In the USA many people are openly criticizing Trump and declaring him a joke. Do you want to imagine what will happen to somebody in North Korea if they did the same to Kim?

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Donald Trump. I think he's a really interesting artist.

Around the Network
HomokHarcos said:
Errorist76 said:

They're not equal. In the USA many people are openly criticizing Trump and declaring him a joke. Do you want to imagine what will happen to somebody in North Korea if they did the same to Kim?

I never said that the evil they’re doing is equal, just that it’s affecting more people.

p0isonparadise said:
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Donald Trump. I think he's a really interesting artist.

A bullshit artist

(The book the article talks about is a very short, good read.  It's worth your time if you can find a copy.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Errorist76 said:
HomokHarcos said:

I never said that the evil they’re doing is equal, just that it’s affecting more people.

There are 25m North Koreans. What thing has Trump done that has negatively affected 25m+ people?

jason1637 said:
Errorist76 said:

There are 25m North Koreans. What thing has Trump done that has negatively affected 25m+ people?

He basically shits on the whole planet, the majority of his people and former partners. He takes a bump on nature, on health care, on the poor...on women. I’d bet even in the US alone are more than 25 million people, that indeed feel negatively impacted by him.

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:

A bullshit artist

(The book the article talks about is a very short, good read.  It's worth your time if you can find a copy.) 

That's a really mean article that not only attacks Trump, but also his vocal supporters.

It’s not mean. It’s just talking speaking out what everyone else thinks.