By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

Switch isn't winning November, that's my prediction.

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:

Pick one of the 6 choices pls. Not elimate 2 of the 6 ;p

tbone51 said:
p0isonparadise said:

Pick one of the 6 choices pls. Not elimate 2 of the 6 ;p

[PS4>X1>NSW]

Right now I think PS4 is winning followed by the Xbox One. Don't put my prediction down yet. Will post my prediction on Sunday after black Friday.

PS4 > XB > SW

I only say that because of the cheap as chips Xbox which will elevate it above the Switch.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

PS4>SW>XB1

PS4>NSW>X1

PS4 > NSW > X1

I think people are underestimating the 199 dollar price point. That will do miracles. However, I recognize PS4 and NSW won't be a big difference and it could go either way. X1 will probably be way below both, I don't think the 500 bucks X1X can do a real impact. The PS4 Pro for 300 or 350 bucks really is a big problem, even if significantly weaker.

This NPD will be cucko land... very hard to be sure... PS4 is growing YOY, Switch is on fire (but no deals) and MS always pull good deals and see good increase also they have X1X launching...
Still I'll be bold on PS4>Switch>X1 even though most months Switch is winning, this is BF month with strong deals from PS4.
But I expect the difference between the three to be like under 10% each

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

tbone51 said:

[NSW>X1>PS4]

*Derpysquirtle64 *Flilix *Neodegenerate *OTBWY *bofferbrauer2 *Oneee-Chan!!!

Flilix said:
XOne > NS > PS4