By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

I just edited my post.

I searched my zip code and it says my store has 35 units in stock but when i was just there it was sold out.

These stores must have gotten their Black Friday shipments that arent up for sale yet and this site has those units on file or something. Thats the only way i can make sense out of it.

site is pretty accurate. i just searched 20 zip codes all had plenty in stock, in comparison to the first 3-4 of months switch there was nothing.

Im not saying its inaccurate, im saying the stores likely have their BF shipments already and are just waiting to put them up for sale until Friday (more like thursday evening).

Thats the only explanation i can come up with for why my store is sold out yet the site says it has 35 in stock.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

site is pretty accurate. i just searched 20 zip codes all had plenty in stock, in comparison to the first 3-4 of months switch there was nothing.

Im not saying its inaccurate, im saying the stores likely have their BF shipments already and are just waiting to put them up for sale until Friday (more like thursday evening).

Thats the only explanation i can come up with for why my store is sold out yet the site says it has 35 in stock.

yea has to be it, because best buy has store pick up every where, only checked 7 zip codes. mean while ps4 is only available for shipping.

Seeing how the PS4 is performing in Amazon, my prediction is this:

PS4 >>> NS >>> X1

[PS4>X1>NSW] switch doesnt has any discont and any stock for bf, xbox has bf and the "x" launch i was supposed to xbox win, but after ps4 top the "x" sales in amazon after $199 price, i will put my money in sony

PS4>NS>XB

....pff I don't even know but this is my prediction.

This holiday is amazing for numbers!!! Literally anyone could win November. The gap between 1st and 3rd may be the closest we have had in a while.

Around the Network

Incredibly hard to predict but... given the media attention that each system and black friday are giving, and my prediction of a luke warm attitude to the XBOX in the long term, I'd say it will go

NSW > PS4 > X1

But some of those black friday deals for the PS4 and PS4P could really throw the balance at the top I reckon. No doubt it'll be the closest NDP to date.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

NS > PS4 > XB1

PS4>Switch>Xbone

I think the PS4 will slightly edge out the XB1. The Switch is an absolute wildcard because its sales are largely dependent on stock. I think all consoles will sell over 1 million.

According to Amazon, the PS4 slim surpassed the XB1X in the 2017 charts, suggesting that from 11/19 through 11/22, the PS4 slim sold more than the XB1X's November sales + preorders. I predict that for the BF weekend, the PS4 slim will sell more than the XB1S. It sports a 1TB drive instead of a 500GB drive. In addition, GameStop makes up the plurality of the marketshare and is offering a $50 gift card which gives the PS4 deal better value than its competitor. GameStop is also discounting the Pro to $350 and Amazon is currently selling the Destiny Pro bundle for $350. The 'unknowns' are how much did the XB1S and the COD/BF2/BF2 Pro bundles sell prior to the BF weekends?

Unless stores have been stockpiling switches, PS4 should handily win. And even if Switch stock is good, the PS4 had a pretty significant price cut.