By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom developing Switch titles aimed to release after April next year, including Ace Attorney

Rogerioandrade said:
I really wanted to see a new Ace Attorney and Professor Layton crossover...

FUCKING GOD DAMN YES PLEASE!!!!!!

This was the only Ace Attorney related game I have played and I love it! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Or an Ace Attorney / Danganronpa cross-over ;)

Conina said:
Or an Ace Attorney / Danganronpa cross-over ;)

They would need to tone down on the killings though, but it would work!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

That is interesting.

I definitly don't want to miss mainline titles in the series. With that said, i still gotta finish AA6.

Ace Attorney on the big screen. Win.

Around the Network

I'd only buy Okami HD from them, but for some bizarre reason they decided to skip the Switch.

Now I just hope they fail hard instead.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
I'd only buy Okami HD from them, but for some bizarre reason they decided to skip the Switch.

Now I just hope they fail hard instead.

Is it fucked up that I agree with you? After how they both ignored switch owners and sold out to Sony with monster hunter I would have 0 issue with everything they put out being a flop. 

routsounmanman said:

They certainly CAN, but they show no interest in doing so so far, and the userbase is getting seriously pissed at them.

I get that people get pissed at Capcom, but I see no reason for them to fail big time when they release the games. If Nintendo fans are willing to support Bethesda with their 2011 game, after being neglected of support throughout the years (they published some Star Trek game for the Wii in 2009, amazing!), then sure this is short-lived anger. Once the games are there, they won't have this many complains. A new Ace Attorney would make everyone happier, for example.

Wright said:
routsounmanman said:

They certainly CAN, but they show no interest in doing so so far, and the userbase is getting seriously pissed at them.

I get that people get pissed at Capcom, but I see no reason for them to fail big time when they release the games. If Nintendo fans are willing to support Bethesda with their 2011 game, after being neglected of support throughout the years (they published some Star Trek game for the Wii in 2009, amazing!), then sure this is short-lived anger. Once the games are there, they won't have this many complains. A new Ace Attorney would make everyone happier, for example.

Just a guess, but people are probably pissed because Capcom has now released 3 low profile games - one they refuse to even localize - that they have openly called tests so as to try and force people to buy them by holding bigger releases to ransom while Bethesda never did that and has announced 2 major, AAA current gen games for the system before Skyrim even launched, thus proving their commitment to building a base on the system rather than condescendingly demanding that Switch owners kiss the ring and prove their loyalty first.  Just a guess.

The tests are over?