By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom developing Switch titles aimed to release after April next year, including Ace Attorney

In interview with Jiji, Capcom COO said company's developing Switch titles aimed at release after April next year. The pipeline includes "Ace Attorney" franchise.

Around the Network

A new Zack & Wiki would be a surprise no one knew they wanted.

Nice ! New Ace Attorney

Wright said:

I want it. I want it all over me.

sundin13 said:
Wright said:

I want it. I want it all over me.

Woah... I think you want it a little too much. 

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I don't really believe them that much. Why not port that Okami remaster they are doing? Why not bring the MH XX to the west? Marvel vs Capcom Inf? Resident Evil 7? The only mentioned IP is Ace Attorney, which, I suspect, will just be a compilation of the older ones. Again.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

I don't really believe them that much. Why not port that Okami remaster they are doing? Why not bring the MH XX to the west? Marvel vs Capcom Inf? Resident Evil 7? The only mentioned IP is Ace Attorney, which, I suspect, will just be a compilation of the older ones. Again.

To be fair nobody from other japanese devs didn't mention any specific IP they preparing for Switch, so Capcom mention even one is more than enuf, hardly they will mention all IPs they preparing or have in plans for Switch.

Just gimme Ace Attorney, Okami remaster and every Resident Evil and Monster Hunter possible and we'll be fine.

NICE!A new Ace attorney!Hoping here they bring Spirit of Justice to Switch, since I prefer to play on the Switch rather than the 3DS, but Ill make it do with the 3DS, if no porting is planned.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I really wanted to see a new Ace Attorney and Professor Layton crossover...