By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom developing Switch titles aimed to release after April next year, including Ace Attorney

Nice, 2018 is going to be good year for third party titles. Hope we'll get something substantial besides Ace Attorney.

Around the Network

3d megaman?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Wright said:

A new Zack & Wiki would be a surprise no one knew they wanted.

I would even take a HD port. That game is criminally underrated.

Arminillo said:
3d megaman?

We dont need to go wild now. :)

Aw yeah.

Around the Network

Ace Attorney is my favorite Capcom IP among the ones still relevant and one of my favorite franchises in general, if a new main entry is beign made exclusively for Switch then I might be needing one sooner than I thought.

SuperNova said:
*Throws confetti*

Haha, never more appropriate.

By then, other third parties like SE, Bethesda of all companies, Ubisoft and 2K will have built a solid foundation and install base on which to release games on. Capcom deserves to lose big on this.

routsounmanman said:
By then, other third parties like SE, Bethesda of all companies, Ubisoft and 2K will have built a solid foundation and install base on which to release games on. Capcom deserves to lose big on this.

You make it sound like Capcom can't gain a foundation on Switch, despite Capcom releasing a game on Switch faster than SE, Bethesda, Ubisoft and 2K.

EDIT: Maybe not faster than SE, since I am Setsuna was also a launch title I think.

Wright said:
routsounmanman said:

You make it sound like Capcom can't gain a foundation on Switch, despite Capcom releasing a game on Switch faster than SE, Bethesda, Ubisoft and 2K.

EDIT: Maybe not faster than SE, since I am Setsuna was also a launch title I think.

They certainly CAN, but they show no interest in doing so so far, and the userbase is getting seriously pissed at them.