By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you answer the door at 8pm?

Tagged games:

I'd open the door, it's still afternoon.

EDIT: At what time do you go to sleep, when do you wake up?

Last edited by TomaTito - on 10 November 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Yes, always. Although I'm thinking about getting a camera at the door, so I can check who it is.

Despite the cold weather I'm happy to live in Finland after reading this thread. Yes I open the door at 8pm that's not even late. At night I'd ask who it is first probably.

I do, haven't died/been attacked yet.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

hiding when someone knocks on the door is for small children, answer the door next time!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

No, because no one knocks the door at 8 PM here. Actually, no one knocks the door at all, I mean...

...yeah. If I heard a knock at 8 PM I'd be at least a little bit concerned, sure.

That looks nice. I live in the suburbs. Where your neighbors on either side are no more than 20 ft away. 

Is it really like this in other places? Nothing seems odd or dangerous to me about answering the door at 8pm. We also have a peephole so I'll make a quick assessment through that first, but being the location of a crime scene is generally the last thing on my mind.

So yes. I would usually answer a door at 8pm

I would, my house is inside a condo in a very safe area. Also, 8 p.m. isn't late at all

Reading threads like these with people saying they have baseballbats and stuff next to their doors and that they'd be afraid to answer the door at 8 pm makes me realize how lucky I am to live in such a peaceful country as Norway. To me, the idea of being too afraid to answer the door without any apparent cause for that fear just seems... strange. It just doesn't happen here.

I'd inquire about who's behind the door. Like I'm legit curious why would anyone call my door at 8pm.