By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you answer the door at 8pm?

Tagged games:

I live on the third floor so no one can effectively spy on me, and my door has a peephole so I can see who's out there. Also, Finland is a safe country, this is a pretty safe area, and 8 pm isn't all that late, so why not, as long as the person doesn't look very suspicious. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time my neighbour's visitor used the wrong doorbell...

Speaking about doorbells, many of the ones in this building look a lot like light switches. Long story short, I had to go out one night (and I mean night - not late evening), was trying to turn on the lights out there, and hit the wrong button. I didn't stay to see if anyone woke up, but I hope no one was home.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 09 November 2017

Around the Network

Unrelated stress can heighten anxiety in general and perhaps that is what is driving response here?

d21lewis said:
Yep. I'm pretty fearless.
Once, when I was single, two drunk hot girls knocked on my door at about midnight. I WISH I were mentally prepared with something cool to say Instead, I just told them they were at the wrong house.

Regrets, man.

You regret not taking advantage of drunk girls? 

OT: I've got no issue with answering the door, assuming I can see you through the peephole.  No visual, no answer.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
d21lewis said:
Once, when I was single, two drunk hot girls knocked on my door at about midnight. I WISH I were mentally prepared with something cool to say Instead, I just told them they were at the wrong house.

Regrets, man.

OT: I've got no issue with answering the door, assuming I can see you through the peephole.  No visual, no answer.

I could have gotten drunk, too. Then, it all would have balanced out. Isn't that how it works?

IkePoR said:
d21lewis said:

Regrets, man.

Way to make it sound rapey xD

Around the Network

LOL. If they wanted to get int hey would get in and not knock lol.

In Australia many people keep their door open anyway. Just turn the handle.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
IkePoR said:

How did it sound before I replied to it?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

How did it sound before I replied to it?

Funny?

Ehhh... I live in an alright area, and I'm Canadian. I would probably keep a weapon close though if it wasn't someone I was expecting.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Pretty much have to. Could be my boss or late night medicine delivery -which is a thing. I work nights