Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One X Is Here, So Sony UK Just Announced A PS4 Pro Bundle For The Same Price

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Bristow9091 said:

I mean, it all comes down to one question; What good is hardware if you have no software to play on it :o 

What about those xbox360 15 year old games that look so good on a brand new 4K beast of a console ???

Oh snap, X1X biggest launch lineup confirmed?! :o 

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
twintail said:

thats not the point though. in fact its to highlight the price discrepancy btw the Pro and X.

I agree with the number thing, that would have been clever

I see that makes sense. A handful of something vs a handful of something else. A straight price comparison to show the difference. Clever.

d21lewis said:
Those clever bastards! Pulling the same trick Sega did when the Super NES launched!

And what was that trick? A genesis with a sonic 1-3 or something?

https://youtu.be/jF0mUcUy5dE

Memory is a tricky thing. It said get one free. I always thought they gave them all away free. I vaguely remember something similar when the N64 launched, too.

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

I'm going to point out the obvious here because it seems people have lost the ability to join dots:

The XB1X has launched and the biggest criticism is the XB has fallen a long way behind with its exclusives, especially singleplayer games, with a heavy push towards GAAS.

Sony have their Paris Conference in which they push exclusive content and exclusive games, especially singleplayer games.

Sony release a Pro bundle in which they emphasise PS4 exclusives.

MS announce their going to invest in more studios.

This bundle has more to do with Sony pressing home their biggest advantage. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Barkley said:

Yeah it's a BS bundle by game anyway. You can get the exact same thing cheaper buying separate.

PS4 Pro + GTS - £340

Horizon Complete - £36

Wipeout Omega - £25

Uncharted Lost Legacy - £25

Total - £426.   So £24 cheaper.

Yeah, good point. I think they should have done this for £400 instead.

Hiku said:
Barkley said:

Yeah it's a BS bundle by game anyway. You can get the exact same thing cheaper buying separate.

PS4 Pro + GTS - £340

Horizon Complete - £36

Wipeout Omega - £25

Uncharted Lost Legacy - £25

Total - £426.   So £24 cheaper.

Yeah, good point. I think they should have done this for £400 instead.

or just add in Ratchet and Bloodborne...

Around the Network

Sony marketing win again. Genius move. Software > haedware

This would have been amazing if they would remove those 2 dlc, even if they are stand alone. Specially the horizon dlc, 2 of the same is not as good. so ratchet and clank instead of frozen wilds and uncharted 4 instead of lost legacy. Im pretty sure the price would be the same and have a bigger impact. Thouse games are good enough that people will be the dlc anyways.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Competition is good, great deal for anyone wanting to get one still.

That is actually a pretty good bundle for someone starting up now. Though playing U Lost legacy without U4 loses a bit of context.

Oh nvm... just saw the price issue. xD

This is embarrassing, you really should get your facts right OP.
It's a Game.co.uk bundle not a Sony bundle