By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One X Is Here, So Sony UK Just Announced A PS4 Pro Bundle For The Same Price

You can double those games and I'd still buy an X1X. The thing is amazing!

Around the Network
Radek said:
Seventizz said:
You can double those games and I'd still buy an X1X. The thing is amazing!

I can't believe what I see... Suddenly 1800p to 4K 30 fps for $500 is so amazing that it doesn't need exclusive games.

Lord have mercy.

We all choose what we want though, I must look past this and focus on myself.

Exclusive games only matter to those who are interested in said games.

With that... Exclusives do matter to the overall brand, Microsoft is severely lacking in that regard and it may impact the Xbox One X's legs.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Miguel_Zorro said:
Shots fired.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Pemalite said:
Radek said:

I can't believe what I see... Suddenly 1800p to 4K 30 fps for $500 is so amazing that it doesn't need exclusive games.

Lord have mercy.

We all choose what we want though, I must look past this and focus on myself.

With that... Exclusives do matter to the overall brand, Microsoft is severely lacking in that regard and it may impact the Xbox One X's legs.

I would definitely choose games than more pixels. To each his own.

exclusive_console said:
Pemalite said:

Yet my X1X plays many games unavailable on competing consoles.  PUBG (exclusive for now), Sea of Thieves, Cuphead, Titanfall 1 (a much better game than 2 imo), and Halo 5 off the top of my head.  Not to mention a plethora of BC titles spanning 2 previous consoles.  Mind you, not everything is getting upgrades, but enough of my library is so I'm happy with my purchase.  Not to mention the best controller in gaming history (again, imo).

Around the Network
Seventizz said:
exclusive_console said:

Yet my X1X plays many games unavailable on competing consoles.  PUBG (exclusive for now), Sea of Thieves, Cuphead, Titanfall 1 (a much better game than 2 imo), and Halo 5 off the top of my head.  Not to mention a plethora of BC titles spanning 2 previous consoles.  Mind you, not everything is getting upgrades, but enough of my library is so I'm happy with my purchase.  Not to mention the best controller in gaming history (again, imo).

It's all opinion, but let's not be too hyperbolic

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Seventizz said:

Well, there infact, are a lot of games that can only be played on xbone (its just that many of them are either obscure/uremarkable)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:

Well, there infact, are a lot of games that can only be played on xbone (its just that many of them are either obscure/uremarkable)

In relation to PS4 though? The last metric I've seen is that the PS4 has nearly, but not exactly, double the exclusive software when including every game under the sun. 

Honestly though, I was just making a lighthearted joke  

flashfire926 said:

In relation to PS4 though? The last metric I've seen is that the PS4 has nearly, but not exactly, double the exclusive software when including every game under the sun. 

If only a significant percentage of these 'exclusive' fans actually bought said exclusives.  You'd have a much better argument if they did.

Seventizz said:

If only a significant percentage of these 'exclusive' fans actually bought said exclusives.  You'd have a much better argument if they did.

What are you talking about?