By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGChartz Website Development Thread - Post Suggestions/Feedback.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Buddy isn’t working on iOS, leaving you with no way to browse the forum.

What changed recently where the search functionality became broken, browsing the forum on mobile outside of using the Buddy became impossible, and the general layout of the forum became so stretched and shitty on mobile? At least you guys got rid of the ridiculous ads.

Is it just me? If I try to use the index, my topics, etc links in the banner, nothing happens. Why not just remove the banner?

I don't actually use ios at all but I know on chrome/android I have to request the desktop version of the site to be dished out the mobile version (only vgchartz has this issue) you could give it a try, here is the google result for how to try it on ios, like I said though, I don't use that platform and this might not do anything for you.

How to request the desktop version of a website in mobile Safari
  1. Visit the affected site in Safari.
  2. Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar.
  3. Tap Request Desktop Site.
  4. The website will then reload as its desktop version.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I keep getting tons of error text appearing in my posts and signature. I deleted it from my post but couldn't delete it from my signature, it just reappeared again. I'm using Firefox on Android, here's the error message, it's also in my signature.

#tap-translate { all: initial; } @keyframes translation-button-slide { from { transform: translateX(100%); } to { trasnform: translateX(0); } } @keyframes fadein-background { from { opacity: 0; } to { opacity: 0.7; } } @keyframes fadeout-background { from { opacity: 0.7; } to { opacity: 0; } } @keyframes fadein-button { from { opacity: 0; } to { opacity: 1; } } @keyframes translation-slidein { from { transform: translateX(-50%) translateY(-100%); } to { trasnform: translateX(-50%) translateY(0); } } @keyframes translation-slideout { from { trasnform: translateX(-50%) translateY(0); } to { transform: translateX(-50%) translateY(-100%); } } @keyframes spinner { from { transform: rotateZ(0deg); } to { transform: rotateZ(360deg); } } #tap-translate *, #tap-translate *::before, #tap-translate *::after { box-sizing: border-box; } #tap-translate .container { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; font-size: 16px; font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 1.2; color: black; z-index:

What's with the text that get smaller at certain ₚₒᵢₙₜ ᵢₙ ₐ ₚₒₛₜ? I catch it most times in my own posts, and just hit edit and refresh to fix it. I see it in other comments ₜₒₒ.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 07 October 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Still having the error with a ton of code being put into my posts on Android Firefox. I've tracked it down to happening only when I edit a post (or signature)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/dev2016/post.php?id=8901160

Never mind, it's not just when I edit a post I does it. I think it's just whenever I use the full reply screen, the quick reply works as expected.

Around the Network

Well Firefox on Android is still not working for me. Really annoying. Trying chrome now.

The forum is broken for me. 

Last edited by jason1637 - on 20 October 2018

mZuzek said:
jason1637 said:

The forum is broken for me. 

Very specific.

Everything looks like this http://prntscr.com/l8hu19

Can't filter games by the number of sales in Japan. When I click on japan sales- it shows Results: (0).

I want a dark theme.