Super Mario Galaxy 80 15.75%

Super Mario Galaxy 2 57 11.22%

Super Mario 3D Land 5 0.98%

Super Mario 3D World 28 5.51%

Super Mario Odyssey 133 26.18%

Who care's they all amazing! 69 13.58%

None/Other 12 2.36%

Total:508

SM64. So much nostalgia. One of the only games that I can thoroughly remember from that long ago.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
My favorite is Super Mario Galaxy 2. It has some of the most brilliant level design I've ever seen and the Cloud Mario transformation is my favorite in the series because it allows for some creative platforming. Still haven't played Mario Odyssey tho.

Its an amazing game. I just still have nightmares of star 242 AKA The Perfect Run:(

This reminds me. I never actually finished Galaxy 2.

No 3D Mario will ever "wow" people like SM64 did. Going from 2D to 3D? Nothing anyone can do outside of a compelling VR experience can compare.

S.Peelman said:

I never even PLAYED it. One waggle fest (Galaxy 1) was enough for me. After that non-sense, I was out.

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
S.Peelman said:

I never even PLAYED it. One waggle fest (Galaxy 1) was enough for me. After that non-sense, I was out.

Get a second player to do the waggling for you.

AlfredoTurkey said:
S.Peelman said:

Waggle fest? Come on now...

KLXVER said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

What exactly do you do when you "blast off"? That's right muchacho... you waggle the FUCK out of that Wii-mote. And let's not even get into the wonderfully un-1:1 fun that is the hampster ball and wave riding levels. *shudders*

S.Peelman said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Get a second player to do the waggling for you.

Sounds... sexual lol

AlfredoTurkey said:
KLXVER said:

What exactly do you do when you "blast off"? That's right muchacho... you waggle the FUCK out of that Wii-mote. And let's not even get into the wonderfully un-1:1 fun that is the hampster ball and wave riding levels. *shudders*

You swing your wrist once or twice to blast off. Not exactly stressful. You dont waggle on the ball or the wave levels...

I think you just hate motion controls. Thats fine, Im not a big fan myself, but Galaxy is hardly a waggle fest. Seems like you have not played many games with motion controls.