None/Other 12 2.36%

Total:508
guiduc said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
From the 3 ive played :
3d World > Odyssey > 3d Land

3D World?

Heathen.

If Odyssey had a lot of quality content, it would be by far better. It already has a better subgenre and way better movement mechanics. But 3D World is just so much better at what it tries to accomplish. 3D World is just so fun, basically my first remembered experience with Mario (besides fucking around with Galaxies and NSMB wii as a kid, though I never liked them or played them much)

Around the Network
guiduc said:

3D World?

Heathen.

If Odyssey had a lot of quality content, it would be by far better. It already has a better subgenre and way better movement mechanics. But 3D World is just so much better at what it tries to accomplish. 3D World is just so fun, basically my first remembered experience with Mario (besides fucking around with Galaxies and NSMB wii as a kid, though I never liked them or played them much)

I'm teasing you.

If you saw my list, Odyssey isn't even my favourite.

guiduc said:

I'm teasing you.

If you saw my list, Odyssey isn't even my favourite.

Oh I know you were Just wanted an opportunity to explain myself before other people get mad lol 

Odyssey, this game is just pure fun, perfection and even after collecting hundred of moons, my inner child keeps coming out in those special moments the game throws every now and then and the moments it threw one after another during the main story. Just moving around Mario is the most satisfying thing ever. 

And a ranking.

Odyssey > 3D World > Galaxy 2 > 64 > Galaxy > 3D Land > Sunshine

Tho overall I love all these games to death and have put hundred of hours since my childhood with 64 and Sunshine all the way to now with 3D Land/World, the Galaxy games and I plan to put hundred of hours into Odyssey.

Super Mario 64 was my primary favorite 3D Mario then Sunshine until Super Mario Odyssey hit. Super Mario Odyssey became my favorite 3D Mario of all time & yes, it took 21 years to drop Super Mario 64.

Around the Network

My favorite is Super Mario Galaxy 2. It has some of the most brilliant level design I've ever seen and the Cloud Mario transformation is my favorite in the series because it allows for some creative platforming. Still haven't played Mario Odyssey tho.

Galaxy is my choice. I still remember being in awe the first time I played it.

Haven't played Odyssey yet, but unless it's literally the best thing ever I doubt it would replace my current favorite; Super Mario 64.

This is how it goes; 64 > Galaxy > Galaxy 2 > 3D Land > 3D World > Sunshine

Out of what I've played, mine is Super Mario 64. I still haven't got to Odyssey, though.

Super Mario Galaxy by far, absolute joy to play. It's my favourite Nintendo game, excluding Pokemon Emerald (which i wouldn't personally count as a Nintendo title).

I actually think SMG2 is slightly better game, but my expectations were already so high from the first one that it ended up letting me down a bit. Not really the game's fault, but alas.