By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you hit a girl in the face?

Women aren't fragile, weak, or passive

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Only in the interest of self-defense.

Like I do with everyone else, though I probably wouldn't punch an attack helicopter.

What if it punched you first?

I don't know, what if this beautiful specimen came up to you and punched you in the face?

I'd do like any normal person. Kick Apache in the cockpit.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

No need to attack anyone. Typically the people who are in my social circles aren't maniacs

I wouldn't hit anyone no matter their size and gender unless I feel seriously threatened by them.
Likewise, if I felt my life was threatened, or that person is about to inflict serious bodily harm on me, I'd hit just about anyone.

If you are stronger than the other person and use that strength to violate them just because you're angry they made a snide comment, or else did something that doesn't really harm you, you're in the wrong.
If you are being abused by a person who is body-wise weaker than you, use your strength to stop them, get out of the situation and report them.
If someone who is weaker than you seriously threatenes your life or well being, fight them with all you have.

If she liked it, I might slap her face. Other than that, not really, unless it was required for self-defense.

Around the Network

No, women are meant to be protec.

In seriousness, probably not anyway, though it’s less chivalry and more that retaliation from me would most likely be overkill (I’m a giant man).

Though I’m also a masochist so I wouldn’t mind anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

No, because I'd rather wear a condom than pull out early.

dx11332sega said:

Would you ?I've seen many men punching their girlfriend hard right back because girlfriend punched him first . My dad got punched in the face hard by my mom and instead of punching her back he forcely bend her over slapped her ass very hard like how dads back in the day punished their children . My dad never hit a girl stranger in the face too. Also what you do if her punch hurt you?

Kick her in some other place. I don't do the face thing, gender be damned... 

No, unless she threatens me and she's a risk to my own health. I mean, I'm far from a violent person, but if I have to defend myself, I couldn't care less if it's a man or a woman.

If that's her kink, who am I to deny her.

Sales prediction, PS4: 122 Million, Xbox one: 50 million, Switch: 105 million.