By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you hit a girl in the face?

Only if the girl is literally trying to kill me.

Around the Network

If you think that you, as a girl / woman, can freely hit a man without fearing the consequences, because you are labeled as the weaker gender, then you deserve to be hit back. So yes, punch away.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Hit me, I hit back. Doesn't matter who it is. Get your hands off my person.

Actually, I'd say that it depends. If she hits me once, and then is making the motion to hit me again, I'd probably try to pre-empt her.

I would, and have many times. With my penis.

Around the Network

In a relationship /marriage, no i won't punch my wife.' If it's something so SEVERE, then it wouldn't be more than a slap, like the good old fashion ways seen in movies.one that doesn't inflict bruising or bleeding that's for sure. What if some ugly big girl came at me with a weapon, i would think i would try to tackle or keep my distance, but i wouldn't want to punch or kick anyone.

Last edited by KratosLives - on 02 November 2017

I never really understood why it’s more taboo to hit a girl than a guy. Like most here - if I was really threatened I would hit back, regardless lol. I don’t have some misconception that women are fragile and weak

Only in the interest of self-defense.

Like I do with everyone else, though I probably wouldn't punch an attack helicopter.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Yes if I have to defend myself
Same goes for a guy.

TurboElder said:

If it's a nice conservative white girl - never. A dumb liberal, antiscientific feminist - yeah, with a pleasure.

I hope you're joking. If not you're a shitty person.