By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Surpasses 2mil first 3 days! (Sold through)

Nintendo estimated that the global sell-through of Super Mario Odyssey has already exceeded 2 million units in just its first 3 days.

Six Months Financial Results Briefing

https://www.resetera.com/threads/super-mario-odyssey-already-exceeded-2-million-units-in-just-its-first-3-days.2708/

Around the Network

Wow, that'd be nuts as people here were only predicting at max 1.2M FW sales, 3 days though!? Is that including or excluding digital I wonder.

Damn impressive. I was expecting good number, but not this, and this is just three days. It'll be fun to see what the number will be in the next few months.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

holy moly....

Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon & Mario Odyssey will all be over 5 million by the end of the year

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Don't link to garbage. Here is the direct link. https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2017/171031_2e.pdf

Anyway these are crazy. The true successor to Mario 64 has returned

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I am one of the lucky few and I am not going to lie... that Jump Up Superstar theme sold me on the game.

Very impressive

Off to a great start and should do well in the long run

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

zorg1000 said:
Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon & Mario Odyssey will all be over 5 million by the end of the year

Has anything like this happened b4?

zorg1000 said:

Heck, if we count the Wii U version Zelda is likely at 6 million already.