By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey Reviews - 97 Metacritic (91 Reviews) - 97 OpenCritic (84 Reviews)

John2290 said:
Mar1217 said:

To be honest, I would want more details on why it gave you this impression ?

The style of it, it looks like a game from the Saga saturn and give me vibes of those early 3D intros on TV shows. There was more style and originality on the first planet of Galaxy than i can see from much of the previews of this. Nothing is cohesive, even the names..."cappy"? Cmon, like.

I recomend glasses then

Around the Network
John2290 said:
To all the people who are giving me shit about calling it cheap by which I mean tacky ^. C'mon, you can't actually have not thought something similar...

Nope, not even remotely. I haven't finished the game yet, but so far it veritably oozes quality from every pore.

John2290 said:
It looks so cheap and tacky, Like it would be more at home on the Sega Saturn or something, don't now how to explain it. Probably won't get a chance to play more than an hour of it but good to see it got such high praise regardless.

..........joke post?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Has there ever been a bad Mario Game?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I’m 99% sure john2290 is trolling lol

Around the Network

9.7 metascore.
8.8 user score.

Good job Mario.

Kerotan said:
9.7 metascore.
8.8 user score.

Good job Mario.

Surprised to see such a high user score considering the amount of salty trolls that made BoTW userscore be on the 70's for a long time

Last edited by Goodnightmoon - on 29 October 2017

Well deserved! Fantastic game. So addicting. Will never top Galaxy 2 for me, but that's alright!

1doesnotsimply

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:
9.7 metascore.
8.8 user score.

Good job Mario.

Surprised to see such a high user score considering the amount of salty trolls that made BoTW userscore be on the 70's for a long time

There was more hype surrounding BotW because of the Switch release, so there are less salty fanboys now. Also, the rivalry with Horizon Zero Dawn made some Sony fans extremly salty.

Of course, there are still some people like 'PS5masterrace' who gave Odyssey a 0, but luckily there are a lot less of them now.

I'm glad many people visiting this thread.