By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How skilled at you at playing games?

I regularly play StarCraft 2 at Platinum level (I made Platinum in one season) and beat F-Zero GX on GameCube. I also beat the first 3 missions of F-Zero on Hard. So pretty good.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

Around the Network

Takes a while for me to 'learn' the right reflexes on a new game, so I tend to stick to just one or two characters in fighting games. Platformers I'm hopeless at, but I'm better at racing games.

I was better back in the 16 bit days (used to be able to beat Super Castlevania 4 and Battletoads without losing a single life, for instance)...got the SNES Classic, tried Castlevania and nope, definitely got worse...but I can still finish Dark Souls 1 without putting a single point into HP, so I guess my skills aren´t too bad (for this type of game at least)

My biggest mistake was getting an Action Replay for PS1. After that, I went through a period of cheating in almost every game for PS1, PS2, GameCube, and Dreamcast. It wasn't until game consoles we're connected to the internet that I quit my wicked ways but by then, the damage was done. It was just too easy to cheat!

When it comes to online multiplayer games, I'm certainly below average. I've played tons of Overwatch but I never ranked higher than Gold in competitive (I don't play competitive that much to be honest), in Street Fighter IV I could get to about 1200BP with Chun Li. I did have a good win ratio in Smash Wii U but nothing to boast about.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

i've lost a lot of skill but its w/e i usually just game by myself or with my kids these days

I'm probably much less skilled that I'd like to admit. I'm not terrible, but I'm probably not very good either.

Well I was in the top 100 (made it at number 67) Dark Souls players, sooooooooooo

There's hardly "skill" to be had in the vast majority of the single player games ...

I bet most of us wouldn't even last 2 minutes in competitive play LOL ...

More skilled than you are at writing out a simple question