Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [RUMOR] NeoGAF Insider's farewell to website is list of news concerning Nintendo - Metroid Direct in January

Wyrdness said:
Guessing the subtitle he's referring to is Dread.

Wasn't that for the sequel to Metroid Fusion, though?

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Around the Network

Most of these could be and have been guessed by members of this forum because they just make sense.

The assets game is clearly something Pokemon'y they've ripped the assets straight from the 3ds game into making Pokemon Go, no reason they can't dump them into another game on switch, they're decent 3d models.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Luke888 said:

-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.

Oh, how pretty and innocent dreamers can be.

mZuzek said:
Luke888 said:

-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.

Oh, how pretty and innocent dreamers can be.

Yeah cuz Xenoblade 2 was totally one of those drea ....

Anyway, it's fair to give the benefit of the doubts, but I definitely am for the Themes coming sooner than I thought (2018).

And could Netflix announced show be an animated show in relation to one of Nintendo's IP. Would be sick ! (and kinda worried ...)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

He's legit...believe me

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

So what could this 3DS sequel be? So its a game/series they want to build up by including a character in Smash?

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Ganoncrotch said:
Most of these could be and have been guessed by members of this forum because they just make sense.

The assets game is clearly something Pokemon'y they've ripped the assets straight from the 3ds game into making Pokemon Go, no reason they can't dump them into another game on switch, they're decent 3d models.

I am 99% sure that wasn't the case with regards to Pokemon Go :P

And it would absolutely not work with the Switch.  The model polygon counts are too low.  But perhapt a Mario spinoff using Odyssey assets?  

It.Better.Be.KIU2.
Meh I'd accept DRW without animosity.
Better be true though...

I just thought about it because of the Youtuber PlayerEssence but yeah, Kid Icarus sequel on Switch would make a lot of sense

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

If this rumor is true, I really hope the "sequel to a 3DS game" is Kid Icarus Uprising 2, though there's already Kid Icarus characters in Smash.