By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [RUMOR] NeoGAF Insider's farewell to website is list of news concerning Nintendo - Metroid Direct in January

radishhead said:
Punch Out Switch incoming then? Sounds good.

They should sign Tyson again. It's not the same without him.

Around the Network

Intresting.

This guy should be a weatherman in California...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Holy cow, Metroid Prime 4 footage in January is beyond my expectations. I thought it would disappear until E3 2018.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
This is all very interesting, although I hate rumors in a weird sort of way. They're like spoilers that don't spoil enough. Really they kind of just make me angry when they're THIS vague.

agreed,but at least we just have to wait untill dec 25 to see if this one is true or not.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
This is all very interesting, although I hate rumors in a weird sort of way. They're like spoilers that don't spoil enough. Really they kind of just make me angry when they're THIS vague.

sort of agree, to be honest a lot of this 'insider information' is stuff that one could safely assume and summize on their own. a January-ish Direct seems like a certain thing (maybe even December), Metroid Prime 4 earliest being the end of 2018 seems like it was already assumed, vague thoughts about 3DS series sequels arriving on the Switch?

I don't know. It all feels too thin to really jump onto. If this person had said something about a new IP that was going to be announced (like genre or something) then maybe I'd have more faith or care

Netflix, themes, etc., was stuff that we all safely expected to show up in not too long 

Interesting. It's all stuff that would be awesome, especially the Netflix thing.

As for MP4 I'll believe it when I see it. Themes would be nice though.

sc94597 said:
If the Metroid ones are true, I expect the game to release Holiday or Winter 2018.

I think it's highly likely either Metroid or Pokemon will be the tentpole Switch game for Winter 2018, probably more likely to be Metroid (since Pokemon mainline installments seem to skip every other year (not counting third games in each branch)

Guessing the subtitle he's referring to is Dread.

More excited for the theme rumor, hope it's true, aaand maybe that sequel to a 3DS game one.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid