By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [RUMOR] NeoGAF Insider's farewell to website is list of news concerning Nintendo - Metroid Direct in January

I'd love a new Kid Icarus...
The team mode in multiplayer was fantastic...
Also, given how intently Nintendo has been shoving Fire Emblem down our throats recently, I'd be very surprised if the Netflix show was anything other than Fire Emblem...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

No Punch-Out! on 3DS was really kind of a crappy missed opportunity by Nintendo. That's actually one franchise that would really work well on a 3D screen.

Shiken said:

This guy should be a weatherman in California...

I was reading your comment 10 mins. ago but i am still laughing. Thx.

I somehow doubt we will see MP4 in January Direct, IMO bigger chances are for December at Game Awards, but most likely will be E3 2018.

3DS sequel may be Kid Icarus or Luigi's Mansion. They both make sense.

Around the Network

Hoping for a sequel to Uprising! Loved that game.

I’m actually excited for the news about themes. I’m that guy that likes to have a theme for every game he’s currently playing, so getting them free with purchased games is great news. There’s something appealing about hearing the Ace Attorney theme when I open my 3DS, or seeing Elise’s smiling face when I’m getting ready to play Fire Emblem.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

So now that he can't be opposed as false rumour he spread a lot, great.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'd definitely be up for a Punch Out!! game on switch.

Signature goes here!

New rumor is out! This is a big one: Nintendo is going to release games in 2018

Some pretty darn vague rumours xD kinda hope that some of them are true though... Can't get enough Metroid Prime 4 booooiiii