By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp out for iOS/Android in late November

pre register is up

https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/site

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
killeryoshis said:
The app is releasing this November? They have to get an Animal Crossing game out soon then.

My prediction is that we will have a January direct and Animal Crossing Switch will be revealed there.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the next game is probably going to be revealed sooner than some might think +

I predict April/May release for the game.

If that's the time line then Golden Week for Japan would pretty much be a lock, Nintendo almost always tries to get a big game in during that period for Japan. So late April/Early May? 

Well .. I knew Animal Crossing would come to Switch in 2018. But now it's looking officially early-mid 2018, possibly May, maybe April or June?

I kind of expected that though.

Of all the franchises AC is the one that fits mobile with little change to the core experience which is a given I can see them doing a Tomodachi app in future as well.

It's already out in Australia. Playing as we speak

Around the Network
ihatefatkatz said:

Was gonna post this lol, just done downloading the update.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
ihatefatkatz said:

i like it. It's like happy home designer. Definitely see myself playing it on the bus to work

ihatefatkatz said:

lucky you.  apple folks are having difficulty switching regions now it seem impossible since the ios updates.

ihatefatkatz said:
Sunstrider said:

i like it. It's like happy home designer. Definitely see myself playing it on the bus to work

Only played New Leaf, put in about 70+ hours until my daughter unknowingly deleted my save file, sigh that was a sad day, never played it again, hope they announce a switch version already, but until then, this mobile version may suffice for now.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

The game looks really good. Like Fire Emblem Heroes, a very interesting use of the license that stays true to the franchise, markets it to a wide audience, and will ultimately get Nintendo's presence more well known to new potential fans.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.