Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp out for iOS/Android in late November

The app is releasing this November? They have to get an Animal Crossing game out soon then.

My prediction is that we will have a January direct and Animal Crossing Switch will be revealed there.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

As someone who has spent over 1400+ hours on ACNL over 3+years, am very pleased with the AC mobile direct.

EDIT

Biggest surprise for me was the fact that your main character can have different skin color

killeryoshis said:
The app is releasing this November? They have to get an Animal Crossing game out soon then.

My prediction is that we will have a January direct and Animal Crossing Switch will be revealed there.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the next game is probably going to be revealed sooner than some might think +

I predict April/May release for the game.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Looks fun. But I always liked using physical buttons for everything...
I'll try and see how the controls are.

The micro transactions seem tame and bearable.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

pre register is up

https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/site

Around the Network

Down for this

Mar1217 said:
killeryoshis said:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the next game is probably going to be revealed sooner than some might think +

I predict April/May release for the game.

If that's the time line then Golden Week for Japan would pretty much be a lock, Nintendo almost always tries to get a big game in during that period for Japan. So late April/Early May? 

Well .. I knew Animal Crossing would come to Switch in 2018. But now it's looking officially early-mid 2018, possibly May, maybe April or June?

I kind of expected that though.

Of all the franchises AC is the one that fits mobile with little change to the core experience which is a given I can see them doing a Tomodachi app in future as well.

It's already out in Australia. Playing as we speak