Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp out for iOS/Android in late November

Well, it'll be at least nice to know at least what this mobile game will be like.



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Have to say, I'm really curious how this game will play.



Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Whenever the Animal Crossing mobile game is released, the next mainline entry for the Switch won't be far behind. Let's hope it's soon, following Zelda, Splatoon, and Mario in 2017, Nintendo is going to some more big franchises to build upon the momentum in 2018. Animal Crossing would fill the headlining role perfectly.



Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

This indicates AC Switch maybe planned for next year which under the IPs Nintendo consider as major one would have FE and AC for Switch next year. AC would no doubt be the holiday title between the two being a 10m seller this would put Pokemon firmly as a 2019 title which I'm guessing is when Smash V surfaces as its momentum partner for the year to aide Prime 4.



PAOerfulone said:
Whenever the Animal Crossing mobile game is released, the next mainline entry for the Switch won't be far behind. Let's hope it's soon, following Zelda, Splatoon, and Mario in 2017, Nintendo is going to some more big franchises to build upon the momentum in 2018. Animal Crossing would fill the headlining role perfectly.

Unless the mobile game releases holiday 2018 lel, but nah aside from Pokemon Go they've all been released not long after they're revealed.



Around the Network

So live in 10 hours... Guess I'll find out after work. Not that I care since I don't play smartphone games anymore but I want to know how much my Nintendo stock is about to skyrocket to.  I'd like to know when the Switch version will drop though which better not have any microtransactions in it.



This one will make a lot of money.



                            

sethnintendo said:

So live in 10 hours... Guess I'll find out after work. Not that I care since I don't play smartphone games anymore but I want to know how much my Nintendo stock is about to skyrocket to.  I'd like to know when the Switch version will drop though which better not have any microtransactions in it.

It will.

Not directly, but in 2 ways.

1. Amiibo functionality in some form.

2. AC Mobile connectivity in some for, which the mobile game will have Micros.



Never played an Animal Crossing game before, maybe this will finally get me interested in the franchise.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

irstupid said:
sethnintendo said:

So live in 10 hours... Guess I'll find out after work. Not that I care since I don't play smartphone games anymore but I want to know how much my Nintendo stock is about to skyrocket to.  I'd like to know when the Switch version will drop though which better not have any microtransactions in it.

It will.

Not directly, but in 2 ways.

1. Amiibo functionality in some form.

2. AC Mobile connectivity in some for, which the mobile game will have Micros.

Yea they could just recycle those old AC amiibos and put out a few new characters.

I can see a bunch of noobs and lazy people spending money for bells to transfer it to Switch version.