Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp out for iOS/Android in late November

ihatefatkatz said:

It's already out in Australia. Playing as we speak

Was gonna post this lol, just done downloading the update.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
ihatefatkatz said:

i like it. It's like happy home designer. Definitely see myself playing it on the bus to work

ihatefatkatz said:

lucky you.  apple folks are having difficulty switching regions now it seem impossible since the ios updates.

ihatefatkatz said:
Sunstrider said:

i like it. It's like happy home designer. Definitely see myself playing it on the bus to work

Only played New Leaf, put in about 70+ hours until my daughter unknowingly deleted my save file, sigh that was a sad day, never played it again, hope they announce a switch version already, but until then, this mobile version may suffice for now.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

The game looks really good. Like Fire Emblem Heroes, a very interesting use of the license that stays true to the franchise, markets it to a wide audience, and will ultimately get Nintendo's presence more well known to new potential fans.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

managed to download it for IOS. I'm slightly apprehensive on how much time I should put into this before it gets officially released in my territory as of right now when you first start the game it asks your for your region and you can only select Australia and then when you link it to your Nintendo ID it says it cannot until you log into your Nin ID and change the region on that too... sooo I haven't linked anything yet except just wander around the game and level up a bit.