By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp out for iOS/Android in late November

I hope we get a tease for Animal Crossing Switch.

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

Heh, this'd prove unpopular, but AC is the only Nintendo franchise I can't stand. It's painfully boring for me. So I'd prefer that they keep AC in mobiles and focus on another franchises for the Switch. But I know there's a huge AC fandom, so I wouldn't be so cruel to suggest that. I won't buy it if that happens though.

darkheart709 said:

There will be no Switch info whatsoever.It was stated as so in the tweet.

People need to come to this direct with their expectations in check:This will be mobile only.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I feel like Pokemon might get delayed to 2019 if there will be an Animal Crossing for Switch in 2018.

Nautilus said:
darkheart709 said:

There will be no Switch info whatsoever.It was stated as so in the tweet.

People need to come to this direct with their expectations in check:This will be mobile only.

Oh, ok then. Still, getting info about the mobile AC game will still be good.

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
Heh, this'd prove unpopular, but AC is the only Nintendo franchise I can't stand. It's painfully boring for me. So I'd prefer that they keep AC in mobiles and focus on another franchises for the Switch. But I know there's a huge AC fandom, so I wouldn't be so cruel to suggest that. I won't buy it if that happens though.

It's not like they woudl take people off of a nother project ot make AC for Switch. It woudl be the AC team, so why does it matter if there is a Switch version or not?

But I also don't find the appeal in AC. I purchased the most recent one on teh 3DS and just got bored with it after a while. So whatever platform its on I won't buy, but I see the demand for it on the Switch, so hope it comes to it for those that want it.

Though doubtful, I hope they end this direct with a Switch AC trailer. Reaosn I say doubtful is that for marketing reasons it's unlikely to end a showcase of one game by showcasing a better version of said game immediately after. It's like announcing Xenoverse 2 for teh Switch and then FighterZ for the One/PS4. Or Mass Effect 3 for Wii U and then Mass Effect Trilogy for other systems.

irstupid said:
Volterra_90 said:

It's not like they woudl take people off of a nother project ot make AC for Switch. It woudl be the AC team, so why does it matter if there is a Switch version or not?

But I also don't find the appeal in AC. I purchased the most recent one on teh 3DS and just got bored with it after a while. So whatever platform its on I won't buy, but I see the demand for it on the Switch, so hope it comes to it for those that want it.

Yeah, yeah, for sure, that'd be stupid not to release it on Switch because it's actually a really, really popular franchise in the Nintendo fandom. I'm just wondering what the AC team could do, outside of a AC game. I know that I don't like AC games, but maybe they could do something that I enjoy? That's just not happenning, but I'm curious tbh.

Flilix said:
I feel like Pokemon might get delayed to 2019 if there will be an Animal Crossing for Switch in 2018.

They didn't say Pokemon Switch was 2018, only that it's over a year away. Also I don't see why they couldn't have both in the same year, but I've always assumed that Pokemon will come in 2019.

Pathetic that there aren't going to be news about Animal Crossing for Wii U. Waiting since 2012.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

i'm actually kinda excited for this.., hopefully it is good stuff :)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)