By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most wanted SONY IP for the Switch.

Sony up for Switch?

Knack 41 18.06%

Legend of Dragoon 18 7.93%

Uncharted 65 28.63%

Demon Souls 25 11.01%

Gravity Rush 44 19.38%

Syphon Filter 12 5.29%

Metal Gear (joke) 22 9.69%

Total:227

A god of war 1-3 collection....

Around the Network

Sly cooper, Jak and Daxter....

I'd take a Gran Turismo

Sony should just give Nintendo the Knack IP for a decade.
Let Nintendo fix that franchise then try to take it back.

DialgaMarine said:
Is this a troll post? Or...? Like are we just having some fun or do people seriously believe the whole “Sony third party for Nintebdo” thing?

Yes, it is a troll post. People are feigning that they do not know thay Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Music Entertainment are 2 different entities. They're also ignoring that Sony Online Entertainment used to exist until recently and was making PC games.

Edit: By the looks of it, it seems that some people are taking this seriously.

Around the Network
Pionner said:
DialgaMarine said:
Is this a troll post? Or...? Like are we just having some fun or do people seriously believe the whole “Sony third party for Nintebdo” thing?

It's forgotten that Sony music always published games for other platforms. They were called Imagesoft back in the 90's

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Imagesoft

I’m aware, and I know what News the OP is referencing, but do the people commenting actually believe that SCE games are coming to Switch? 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Lawlight said:
DialgaMarine said:

Yes, it is a troll post. People are feigning that they do not know thay Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Music Entertainment are 2 different entities. They're also ignoring that Sony Online Entertainment used to exist until recently and was making PC games.

Edit: By the looks of it, it seems that some people are taking this seriously.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to figure out. Do these people asking for GoW on Switch actually believe it’s somehow a posdibility because of Sony Music? 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Don’t they have some better ones? Where’s Wild Arms?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I think the Switch has all the Sony software I'm interested in already.

Honestly? I seriously have zero interest in playing any of them except for knack, and I probably only have a 50% interest in the game. There is a reason why many Nintendo gamers go the pc/xbox route for their second device; playstation games just aren't appealing to me.