By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most wanted SONY IP for the Switch.

Sony up for Switch?

Knack 41 18.06%

Legend of Dragoon 18 7.93%

Uncharted 65 28.63%

Demon Souls 25 11.01%

Gravity Rush 44 19.38%

Syphon Filter 12 5.29%

Metal Gear (joke) 22 9.69%

Total:227

Everybody's Golf is all that is needed to go with Golf Story so then the Switch would become with definitive console to play golf on.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Death Stranding, Demons's Souls, Persona 5, MGS 1-4

Edit: I dont know why MGS is a joke... 

MGS is a Konami IP. Persona belongs to Atlus who got bought up by Sega.

On topic: Hm...

You aren't putting enough effort. Need to think harder.

wombat123 said:
DialgaMarine said:
Is this a troll post? Or...? Like are we just having some fun or do people seriously believe the whole “Sony third party for Nintebdo” thing?

I don't know about everyone else but I can't help but poke a little fun after all the "Nintendo should go 3rd party" talk over the years.  Is it going to happen?  Hell no, but it's fun to tease a bit.

That's the spirit!

Cobretti2 said:
None. that is why I got a PS4 for lol.

It wouldn't feel right playing them on a non playstation controller.

Is your PS4 portable? Exactly!

DonFerrari said:
irstupid said:

This.

I don't care about many other games coming to switch or not. If I wanted teh games I woudl get a PS4 and get them. The point of wanting something to the switch is for it's portability.

I feel Gran Turismo would be a good game to take advantage of that. You know, tackling a 4 hour race is much easier when you don't have to worry about using the TV teh whole time. Lying in bed doing a hundred laps or something. Ect.

Edit: To those saying Persona, while I agree, this is Sony IP topic. Persona is not a Sony IP.

There is also the 24h Le Mans race... it could have a power outage on PS while the battery of Switch would keep it safe.

With the 3 hr battery life of the Switch...

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

There are more .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Interactive_Entertainment_video_games

FunFan said:

Cobretti2 said:

No but my VITA is as is my Switch.. 

All i am saying is it would feel odd for me just as it would playing a mario game on a PS4 controller

FunFan said:
RolStoppable said:

MGS is a Konami IP. Persona belongs to Atlus who got bought up by Sega.

On topic: Hm...

You aren't putting enough effort. Need to think harder.

wombat123 said:

I don't know about everyone else but I can't help but poke a little fun after all the "Nintendo should go 3rd party" talk over the years.  Is it going to happen?  Hell no, but it's fun to tease a bit.

That's the spirit!

Cobretti2 said:

DonFerrari said:

There is also the 24h Le Mans race... it could have a power outage on PS while the battery of Switch would keep it safe.

With the 3 hr battery life of the Switch...

3h is enough to go to the pit and save or for most power outages to come back, or in worse case put the switch in rest mode and keep the game paused while waiting for the power to comeback

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

God of war would be fun to see on Switch

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
There are more .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Interactive_Entertainment_video_games

Dang! You are right. I missed Legaia.

Cobretti2 said:
FunFan said:

No but my VITA is as is my Switch.. 

All i am saying is it would feel odd for me just as it would playing a mario game on a PS4 controller

PlayStation controllers are essentially slightly modded SNES controllers which played Mario games perfectly.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

The Last of US without a doubt. I voted Uncharted int he poll though.