By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where do you all go for video game news?

killeryoshis said:
Wow I havn't seen you in forever. Haha. Still waiting for Zelda?

Anyway I go to Reddit,Vgchartz (Where Shikamo posts all of the news), and gonintendo.

I'm surprised anyone remembers what my name stands for! And yes, I'm always waiting. :p

For you and everyone else who mentioned reddit, what subreddits in particular do you keep tabs on?

Around the Network

VGC, 3Djuegos and Nintenderos, mainly. The last two are Spanish gaming publications.

Here and my news app on iPhone. That shit is surprisingly good.

Twitter is the fastest way for gaming news. Follow all the big gaming media sites and game studios.

Reddit > Twitter > VGChartz > YouTube.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Here and Youtube.

wfz said:

I'm surprised anyone remembers what my name stands for! And yes, I'm always waiting. :p

For you and everyone else who mentioned reddit, what subreddits in particular do you keep tabs on?

1st make a Reddit account then  create a copy  of this  for general Nintendo news. You could change it so it is general gaming news as well.

Then add and take out any threads you want.  I reccommend r/NintendoSwitch  , r/Nintendo , r/Games

You can also do somthing like r/XboxOne and r/PS4. 

This is how my general Nintendo newspage looks like 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Here, Twitter, Reddit and specific gaming sites like Koeiwarriors forums.

Ljink96 said:
Here and Youtube.

I've seen you once, you replied to a comment on a Breath of the Wild video.

VGC / Destructoid / RPS