By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where do you all go for video game news?

Its a mixture of here, IGN and a few youtubers.IGN covers the big gaming news when Im not here online, VGC the ones I get in real time plus the smaller news, and youtube mostly for indepth look.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Mainly whatever IGN and Game Informer posts on FB

3djuegos and I'm also subscribed to playstation's youtube channel. Obviously also VGC. Don't need anything else with those :D

leyendax69 said:
3djuegos and I'm also subscribed to playstation's youtube channel. Obviously also VGC. Don't need anything else with those :D

So, now that I've caught you here, do you know of any good retro gaming sites in Spanish? Specifically ones that make articles?

I get the majority of my news here. It's basically the only gaming site I go to, outside of N4G once or twice a month, if that.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

If I want Nintendo news, I come to VGchartz. For Sony news, I use the official blogs.

Lawlight said:
If I want Nintendo news, I come to VGchartz. For Sony news, I use the official blogs.

What about Microsoft news?!?!?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Yeah, I mostly go here for all my gaming news, as people will have threads and discussions all about them. So there's no need for me to look anywhere else

There's also youtube... Some channels I follow post up gaming news, so that's nice.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

NintendoLife and MyNintendoNews

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Usually here or neogaf. Guess if gaf doesn’t come back, I’ll be here exclusively. Might even try gamespot again after a 20 year hiatus.